Part 4 - Home Alone

Y/N POV

You'd been walking for ages. Your houses were fairly close, but at the usual turning he failed to turn, instead followed you intently.

Y/n: "Um, that's your stop? Now leave me alone, creep"

Coups: "I'm going to your house"

Y/n: "I'm not in the mood for jokes" you turned on your heel but he held you back.

Coups: "It's cute how you act like you don't want me"

Y/n: "Oh lay off it, why do you need to come to my house?"

Coups: "Project" he smugly hummed, stopping in front of you.

Y/n: "You mean the project you very forcefully told me would be worked on INDIVIDUALLY"

Coups: "Yeah well i changed my mind. Let's go!"

Y/n: "This isn't all about you, what about what I think?"

Coups: "Are you that scared of losing the bet? Am I that easy to fall for?"

You groaned and tried to keep up with him. Protesting was useless, instead you decide to put up with him for an hour or so, so he would leave you alone forever~

But it's never that easy.

— — —

As soon as you arrived, you were met with a note on the door.

- I'm at grandma's for a few days. Moneys on the table, keep safe!-

"Oh great, just my luck" you scoffed, immediately picturing the parties Josh would be forced to hold by his rowdy friends.

You unlocked the door, entering and almost forgetting the boy behind you.

Y/n: "Ugh, lets just get this over with"

Coups: "You really ought to be more grateful, do you even realise how many girls would die to be in your position right now"

"A stunning guy, sitting in your bedroom, home alone" he emphasised the last word heavily. Making you wince and a slight drop in your stomach. Get a grip woman!

Y/n: "Not this girl, now take out your stuff. I don't have all day" you rolled your eyes, sitting together at your desk.

Coups: "I don't even know where I'm looking" he stared aimlessly at the sheet.

Y/n: "There" you pointed, and before you could take your arm away he kissed your hand, your eyes bulging as he held it in front of his smirking face.

"In love yet?"

— — —

~8:02pm~

After hours of hard work, you were almost done, but both too tired to complete anymore. You started to pack up and looked beside you only to see a fast asleep Seungchol.