Part 32 - First Snowflake

I love you

A simple message,

but managed to light up your whole world as you fell onto a stool behind you, love struck and hopelessly immersed in him. You'd given up feeling bad about the 'enemy' situation, his love was worth it. You typed away, letting your fingers dance on the keyboard you didn't notice your mum slip down beside you.

Mum: "A plan with the girls?" she tiredly but happily chirped, resting on the stool beside you.

Y/n: "Not this time" engaged in your digital planet, you carried on typing and your mum smiled, trying to peak over but you hid it, shy.

Mum: "Oh! Why not.." she then inhaled sharply and shouted out,

"ITS A BOY!!!" her excitement shook the restaurant as she danced around.

Y/n: "Calm down" you giggled and she sat down, pulling her stool opposite you.

Mum: "So it is! Go on, tell me. I won't know him" she smiled, her eyes lit up in a fashion you hadn't seen in a long time making you blush, thinking about him.

Y/n: "Nooo.."

Mum: "Its not one of Josh's friends is it??" you blushed darker and she held your arms, about to burst with curiosity and happiness.

"Which one?? Vernon perhaps? nO no, it has to be Dino. Wait, give me a minute..IT HAS TO BE DOKYEOM! That boy is so gorgeous.." you carried on laughing and shook your head.

"Oh just tell me.." she whined and shook your hand but you found it too funny"

Out of no where she grabbed your phone and looked at the contact name, a look of extreme shock taking over. You wiped your tears and realised what you were seeing..

oh no..

— — —

"Absolutely not!"

She yelled from the kitchen. You followed her around the house, begging for an explanation but she just kept repeating the same;

"No! Never in a million years"

You felt your heart further and further with every line. You tried to hard to win her over buy she wouldn't expect it. That was the one boy, the one family which wasn't expectable. Never. You moaned and complained, trying to compromise but she would never reason with you, her back turned and her defence high. You knew this would happen one day, but you'd hoped everything would be ok by then, you hoped the storm might've passed and they'd be willing to make up, but no.

-Flashback-

It was a rainy evening after what had been a perfect summers day. You'd had a picnic with Seungchol's family and your own, surprisingly you used to be good friends. You were only little, five perhaps, thus couldn't remember the blissful day. The story of the aftermath was never clear, but what you can depict from your foggy memory was the horror that occurred.

"I knew i could never trust you!"

"Then why did you suggest the deal!?"