Part 34 - Making A Scene

Y/n POV

"Y/n you go in-front"

You got pushed to the front of the car, in the passengers seat. You'd just come out of your swimming practise after leaving with Mark. You were both swimmers and ran into each-other quite a lot, so it wasn't weird for you to talk, just nerve-racking as he was so handsome. He offered you a lift but you heard a car honk at you multiple times and saw your brothers friends inside. More importantly, Seungchol.

You waved Mark off and got into the passengers seat. You shut the door and stole a glance at Seungchol but he didn't return the giddy look. Instead, stared deeply and with an unreadable emotion, looking back to the wheel, gripping it. Immediately feeling uncomfortable you turned away slightly and looked out the window.

Wonwoo: "So how do you know Mark, Y/n?" boldly he questioned you and you instantly felt the car increase its speed.

Y/n: "Um i don't really, i did a project with him and we have a few classes together. But he goes to the pool so thats how i know him best, he's a swimmer too" you tried to keep a steady voice but felt very uncomfortable.

Hoshi: "You swim together?" the other asked, leaning closer whist Joshua was pre-occupied on his phone and Dino crossed his arms, frustrated at something.

Y/n: "He asked for some help today, so i helped him improve his technique and he helped me dive" you looked across to Coups subtly, seeing the wheel be gripped harder. The car went quiet for a bit, until you heard a familiar voice.

Joshua: "You two suit well" his words oozed with purposeful controversy and annoyance. You were used to the teasing and didn't think much of it, but someone else wasn't a fan.

"Maybe you should ask him out? I have his number. I heard he's very mature-"

Coups: "She doesn't need him" bluntly, but so powerfully delivered as the whole car shut up and shifted into a tense atmosphere.

Hoshi: "Someones touchy.." he muttered to Wonwoo who snickered but got cut off but an unsuspecting sentence;

"Cant i? No one wants to hear their girlfriend talking to another boy"

— — —

Its safe to say that,

that car ride?

The most awkward thing you've ever endured.

Wonwoo just laughed. Hoshi questioned multiple times. Joshua sat back smug, enjoying how everyone was so shocked with it and how he already knew. Dino also questioned but clung to you more. Coups kept up his poker face, not amused by anything.

You got in your house and carried on answering Hoshi. Eventually he quietened down, too shocked to form a sentence whilst the others set up for a gaming marathon. You went up and changed, hearing the noise increase as more came in. A huge bunch was now downstairs and you weren't really in the mood for it; but you were hungry,

and food was worth it.

"Y/n! Come say hello to my friends"