Part 25 - Debunked Headlines & Painful Lies

~5:29pm~ S.Coups POV

I walked back to the room tired but still buzzing. After the 'date' I'd gone into the photography room to finish some editing of some new pictures i'd taken of her. Looking in the chemical trays i couldn't help but smile to myself. Looking at her made me so annoyed, but so happy. Contrasting emotions which confused the hell out of me but i am addicted to~

Something seemed off though. A few things seemed out of place, nothing suspicious but slightly alarming. No one knew where my room was, so surely no one could've tampered with anything? Shaking it off, i walked up to my room where i was met by Boo shouting at three girls.

Boo: "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he yelled, not caring about creating a scene.

Momo: "Chill out, we just got the wrong room"

Coups: "Woah, whats happening?" i stood between them, looking down at Momo's fake smile.

Boo: "THEY were in our room" he folded his arms in a stubborn manner and looked in disgust at them.

Rose: "Hey Seungchol~" she tried to wrap an arm around mine, but i shrugged it off slowly.

Coups: "Why were you in our room?" 

Jisoo: "Because we wanted to know if the video tape-" Rose hit her aggressively making her wince and stumble back.

Rose: "It was the wrong room ok!? Now we're off.." she grabbed Jisoo and walked quickly away, mumbling insults to her as they disappeared through the fire exit. 

Boo: "What the hell were they doing in here?" he spitted down at the ground, raising an eyebrow and turning sassily on his heel. 

Coups: "Whatever, lets just go in and have something to eat" i muttered exhausted. This darkroom had given you a weird feeling you couldn't shake and theres nothing you wanted more than to go to sleep. 

— — — 

No ones POV

You sat in the chilly dorm room huddled in blankets, waiting for your ready-meal to be ready. The door opened and Dahyun entered, smiling at you.

"Just saw your boyfriend" 

You hushed her loudly, aware of other people listening. She still teased and you rolled your eyes whilst a smile emerged on your lips. She put down her stuff and came beside you, her face changing emotions slightly, looking slightly worried.

Y/n: "Everything ok?"

Dahyun: "Yeah..i just saw something a bit off"

Y/n: "What?"

Dahyun: "You know that Lisa? The school newspaper editor?"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, she's in your class right?" 

Dahyun: "Yeah, well she had her phone out taking pictures and sneaking around. At one point i saw her exchanging something with Momo.."

Y/n: "Weird.." it didn't phase you though, you were so used to Lisa being suspicious with getting drama for the newspaper.