Part 48 - Unofficial Vowels

-April 14th-

It was Saturday evening. The night before the wedding. Strangely, you didn't feel too sad, too angry or too..too anything really. It got harder to feel a strong type of way at this point.

You dropped your notepad and staring blankly at your desk. You tried to clear your mind and calm down but your head kept returning to the same spot. Over and over again they invaded your mind and made your heart skip a beat.

You face palmed, laughing at your immaturity. He may be perfect but this is no fairytale.

"I guess you have to let the ones you love go.."

You sighed, getting up and turning to your bed. You got up, facing the window and-

"jeSUS CHRIST-"

The figure ran towards you, covering your mouth with their hand against your mouth, you were slammed into the wall urgently. You panted under their grip, the hooded figure with dark eyes staring back. You went to kick until they lifted the hood and~

"you really can't keep scaring me, one day I'll have a heart attack. Do you want me dead?-"

You couldn't even finish a sentence. He held your face in his palms and kissed you softly. He held your burning cheeks as you wrapped your arms around his neck, giving in immediately. He pulled you closer, snaking a hand on your waist and pulled you up to him, missing you dearly. You smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

Y/n: "shouldn't you be getting ready for your big day?" You stepped back but he continued to hold you needy.

Coups: "Don't remind me, I don't wanna think about it"

Y/n: "Seungchol..you can't hide forever. There's no more 'putting it off' it's tomorrow.."

Coups: "I don't even want it though"

Y/n: "I know" you stroked his hair, playing with it softly, looking lovingly into his adoring eyes, caught off guard when he stared back.

Coups: "give me one more night with you"

Y/n: "Seungchol.." you stroked his cheek but he snatched away your hand.

Coups: "no buts. No worrying about getting caught, or our parents, or Rose. Just focus on me. It's you and me, always has been hasn't it?" Those child-like eyes. Nostalgia worked against you as you followed him out the window, facing the summer evening.

— — —

You sneaked outside. Hand in hand, you were greeted by a shiny metal vehicle.

"No way.."

"Got my drivers license, and a new ride to go with it"

You traced the sides. A royal blue coat covered the motorbike. It was gorgeous. Rich brown leather seats and handle bars, retro silver details finishing it off. Two helmets rested on the handlebars and you slowly made your way over to the seats, looking back at him. The same spark ignited in your eyes.