Part 5 - Unexpected Company

You had been called out of your lesson for a sudden house captain meeting. These were fairly common so you weren't too fussed. Whilst walking towards the usual room, you spotted the familiar guests. Dino walked along side you and you both entered the room where the head of houses sat. He explained a few regular changes, nothing too drastic, until he commanded for everyone to leave,

but you and Coups.

Y/n: "We haven't done anything wrong, have we sir?"

H/C: "Not exactly, or at least thats for you to tell me" he sat back in his chair, you and Seungchol in front of him like little kids being scolded.

Coups: "Tell you? i genuinely have no idea what you're talking about sir"

H/C: "You two were spotted going into a cleaning cupboard together.."" he raised an eyebrow and your eyes widened comically.

Y/n: "Don't tell me you think theres something-"

H/C: "Of course not, the whole school is aware of your feud, thats why i was surprised. Look I'm sure its either a rumour or a misunderstanding, but we can't ignore accusations on this kind of behaviour"

Y/n: "I can ensure you theres nothing going on Sir"

H/C: "Good. Very good. Back to your lessons now" he ushered you out and you quickly left.

Coups: "Nothing going on huh?" he held you back outside the office in the corridor.

Y/n: "Let go, we're in public and i don't want to raise anymore suspicions" you pushed him away forcefully.

Coups: "Not in public..so in private?" he grinned, raising an eyebrow and leant against the lockers as if in a movie.

Y/n: "You wish, idiot" that word may as well be his name with the amount of times you've said it.

Idiot...

— — —

"HE ACCUSED YOU OF DATING?!"

Dahyun: "That has to be the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard" she snorted as you made your way out of school, waiting for Nayeon as you had swimming tonight.

Y/n: "Not exactly dating but something along those lines, something sickening to think about"

Dahyun: "You guys couldn't be more different. You dating has the same chance as Josh actually going out with Wendy. Impossible. You're opposites anyway" she laughed to herself and you smiled with her. Your brain and heart not entirely agreeing for some reason..

Wendy: "-Opposites do attract though" she suddenly appeared from behind, making you jump.

Dahyun: "Yeah but Y/n and Coups? Give it a rest Wendy"

Wendy: "Well i heard you went home together, right?" 

Y/n: "yeah, to do WORK, and work only" you reassured her, brushing the images out of your head.

Nayeon: "Whats all the shouting?" Wendy was about to speak but you cut her off.

Y/n: "Nothing! Ready to swim?"