Part 21- Movie Night

~November 3rd - Monday~

it was the day everyone would settle in their new dorms. You were fortunate enough to share with Dahyun, and both agreed you'd have the best place. You had separate rooms, and had spent all of the cold, rainy day decorating.

The air was damp and the wind was strong, rattling rusty window frames and providing an incredible uproar outside. Leaves twirled and intertwined in mini tornadoes along the school site, a sudden downpour erupting from parted clouds. Proud for your achievements, you sat at the window, watching. You did for a while until a knock occurred, you went to your bedroom door and were greeted by a stressed Dahyun.

Dahyun: "itS HAPPENING" she yelled, throwing herself on the bed dramatically

Y/n: "Whats happening?"

Dahyun: "Nayeon set me up with a date..wITH MINGYU" 

Y/n: "Oh my god no way!? I thought she liked him.."

Dahyun: "She only spoke to him FOR ME!" 

Y/n: "Well then, whens the date?"

Dahyun: "In a few hours! I need an outfit, my make-up done.."

Y/n: "Woah, where are you going this sounds fancy?"

Dahyun: "The PARK" she clasped her hands and danced terribly around the room.

Y/n: "Right..really fancy. Well, do you need-"

Dahyun: "i need TO GO TO THE GYM!" she started to get up, running around the room.

Y/n: "You go to the gym?"

Dahyun: "..OBVIOUSLY NOT. I'M OFF NOW!" She slammed the door and the front door too.

You sat there in..exhaustion. Just her being in the room made you tired, let alone liveingwith her. You groaned, thinking about how hard it was going to be living with her, until the door knocked. Frustrated, you threw on shorts and an oversized hoodie on, just covering your bum. You threw open the door and didn't look, immediately walking away.

"For gods sake, i knew you'd forget something"

"I've never been here.."

a deep voice replied and you almost screamed. 

Y/n: "Jeus Dahyun, i knew your voice was deep but not 'that'-" you turned around, but weren't greeted by an excitable Dahyun.

"Oh great." he smiled at your frown and shut the door behind him.

Coups: "Hello, your dorm looks nice" he smiled widely, taking it in and moving round a few objects which you replaced to their original position. 

Y/n: "Any reason you're dropping by?" you leaned on the kitchen counter shyly. No matter how many nights you'd spent together, the nerves would never go. Its funny how just a few nights ago you were cuddled up in bed, now you couldn't even manage eye contact.

Coups: "Well Boo isn't in the dorm right now, so i have some spare time and saw Dahyun running out, so maybe..we could hang out" he looked up with large, persuasive eyes which melted your heart.

Y/n: "Uh..i don't know..i don't really feel like it.."

Coups: "Aww..well thats not an answer!" he slumped down on the sofa, and started setting up a box, plugging it in to your TV.

Y/n: "Um..excuse me. Put that shady box down"

Coups: "Trust me it'll be worth it, you go get some snacks and change into something else"

Y/n: "Why do i have to change?" you folded your arms and he stood up facing you with the classic grin.

Coups: "Because its distracting" he whispered in your burning ear and pecked your cheek.

Y/n: "The issue isn't with my clothing but rather your attitude, how about learning to control yourself idiot" you held his shoulder and tried to push away, but didn't want to..

He pulled you but your hoodie strings and you stumbled towards him, falling into his embrace. 

"You're literally falling for me, this bet will be over soon"

he chuckled and you didn't resist a giggle. His stupid comments and remarks were adorable, never failing to enlighten you. Still holding onto your hoodie strings, he looked down into your playful eyes, smiling wider. 

"How are you so sure it'll be over soon?"

you teased up at him, resting your hands in his messy hair.

"Because i know for sure, 

that I've lost"

and with that, he crashed his lips down onto yours and indulged in a passionate, much needed kiss. 

— — — 

The movie was good. The company better. You were snuggled up on the floor, swamped by blankets. The end credits rolled but you'd both already fallen fast sleep, laying next to each other, facing each other with his hands wrapped around you. The moment was perfect, peaceful and private-

scratch that last bit.

The door unlocked quietly, not wanting to disturb you who was meant to be asleep. Dahyun came in, laughing with Mingyu quietly and looked towards the eruption of duvets before her. Unable to see what was happening, she and Mingyu stepped closer in curiosity. Mingyu held back, checking something but got distracted by a loud gasp.