Part 31 - Double Bluff

~10:57pm~

You lay together in your bed, hiding him with your duvets and playing around. He told you about Rose and the dinner, everything which was said and repeatedly promising nothing happened between him and Rose, of course you believed him, the thought didn't even cross your mind. You ran your warm fingers through his now messy hair, your favourite look. His shirt was unbuttoned a few times, exposing his smooth, silky skin. You tried to ignore it and focus on what he was saying, but you could resist yourself. 

You moved closer and looked up at his glistening eyes. He looked down lovingly, until you placed an hand on his chest and pushed him over slightly. Looks of confusion and shock raced his now dark red face and he paused, holding you securely. 

"Woah woah, what are you d-doing?" 

He just about spat out, looking you up and down, worried you'd been possessed or weren't feeling well. His constant care was adorable, but did frustrate you when you didn't want to be seen as a child. 

"Nothing, just playing around"

You whispered back into his ear, pushing down and seeing a darkness in his eyes, resisting the urge to do anything you both weren't ready for. 

"Just slow down a bit, i don't want you to feel pressurised-"

"I know what I'm doing"

You allowed yourself to be free of guilt and shame. Girls are always penalised for being 'sluts' or various other degrading names, and you were sick of it. You'd known this boy your whole life, you were seventeen and at your most mature stage, so what if you wanted to enjoy his company?

With that in mind you came down to his face and hesitated, a little nervous. He could tell this and again was about to speak up but you didn't let him, and leaned down to kiss him until you heard the stairs creak. 

"For gods sake"

you whispered harshly, returning down to him but he stopped you.

"I don't want to get caught and get you in trouble"

with that he rolled you over and pulled back down your slightly risen shirt and covered himself in the duvet. You felt embarrassed and slightly ashamed, mostly disappointed though. You realised how silly you'd been and laid back down quietly, letting your dad pass through the hallway without suspicion. You rolled over, your back to him and mentally scolded yourself for getting carried away, but he held an arm on your shoulder and tried to reassure you.

Coups: "Its not that i don't like you, its just i want to ensure its right for us and we're ready"

Y/n: "I'm not asking you for s-"

Coups: "Yeah i know! I'm just saying" he softly whispered in your ear.

"Please look at me, don't get the wrong idea" you rolled over slightly, still having guilty hung over you.

Y/n: "i feel stupid" you bitterly muttered, hiding your face from him and he chuckled.

Coups: "Dont, its completely normal. i don't blame you, you are in a bed with Seungchol after all~" he hit him and things returned back to normal luckily, and you smiled yourself into a sleep, cuddled closely by one of your favourite people.