Part 11 - Midnight Moonlight

Y/N POV

"MINGYU PASS IT HERE, HE'S COMING BACK"

"DINO HE'S GOING TO NOTICE"

"SHUT UP THE8, he'll hear us!"

"You guys need to just calm down"

"SHUT UP JUN"

No matter how far in you pushed your head into your pillows, the shouts and laughter from downstairs couldn't drowned out. You banged on the floor multiple times but the longest the silence would last was 0.3 seconds. In frustration you grabbed your town and got into the shower.

~10:46pm~

The hot water showed its trace by droplets covering you as you stepped out of the shower. You wrapped a towel around your body and unwrapped your dry hair. You stood in front of the mirror, still dazed by the heat and hypnotised by steam. You were caught up in a trance and didn't even realise someone walk in-

You heard the door creak and turned around quickly, meeting eyes and redness overtaking both out you.

Coups & Y/n "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

Y/n: "You're the one who broke in! You tell me" you spoke loudly, trying to cover yourself and make sense of this situation.

Coups: "You should've locked the door!" he shut it behind him, avoiding anyone else seeing this situation.

Y/n: "DON'T CLOSE THE DO- mMPH!" He suddenly covered your hand with his hand, you backed onto the sink, underneath his grip. You tried mumbling as the situation escalated.

Coups: "Ok. Right. I know, this looks weird, but if you keep screaming it'll only get worse!" you'd never seen him this panicked, fear bombarded his eyes and you could almost hear his pulsating heart.

Y/n: "Ok ok I'm calm.." he removed his hand slowly, still caging you in his hold.

"Wanna move back a bit?" it took him a minute to move and he apologised quietly, clearly embarrassed and overwhelmed. You on the other hand, blushing extremely hard.

Coups: "So i better get going"

Y/n: "Yeah.."

Coups: "Oh by the way you don't have any spare sheets do you? Your brother told me to get some"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, follow me"

You both made your way to your room, you told him to wait outside whilst you changed into a jumper and shorts. Then you proceeded to quietly let him in and get a sheet.

"Funny how its not my first time being in your room huh" you turned around to give him it and passed it quite aggressively.

He just laughed and took it, staring at you. The lights were off and the only source came from the full moon outside. It shone its milky rays into the room, reflecting on your bed and nightstand, delicately highlighting the features perfectly. You suddenly felt really nervous. Boys never came in your room, let alone this boy. Head titled and smile puppy-like piercing your infatuated eyes which darted across the room avoiding his.