Part 45 - Delusional Honesty

-9:24pm-

As your eyes fluttered open, a dimly lit room entered your vision. Blinking harder with your limited energy and weak body, you just about managed to lift your body up and readjust yourself, moaning from a small pain in your lower back. Looker with clearer sight, you felt alarmed,

this isn't my room?

Your heart pounded faster as you felt sick, noticing the dark walls and large wardrobe, you had a faint feeling of familiarity. Puzzled  you gazed around, still confused until your eyes landed on a desk chair, a yellow tie resting on it. 

The yellow tie, resting on your chair..Seungchol's tie. The first time he came round again, project partners, studying together, that was the beginning.

-Flashback- 

As the door shut you sighed in relief, leaning back onto your pillows and feeling the duvet immediately fly up. A panting Coups was revealed, his forehand slightly sweaty from the heat but the same, still slightly stressed out look on your faces. You looked at each other for a while, before bursting out into laughter.

Maybe we could get along, maybe this project wouldn't be as bad as i thought..

maybe i will fall in love...

-Present Day-

'Maybe i will fall in love'

Not maybe,

you did.

— — — 

Sleep struggled to visit you. Lying awake you just stared and thought, reflecting on this whole love journey. Was it worth it? I mean..it's ended now. Time had caught up with you and before you knew it, the wedding was upon you.

Seungchol: "Shoot, i hope that didn't wake you up.." he very apologetically stuttered, shutting his bedroom door quietly, presuming you were asleep. And you went along with it~

"Fast asleep" he sighed, hovering by your side. Not wanting to sit, but really wanting to sit. Stuck between carrying on his act and confessing to his heart. 

"Todays the dress rehearsal.."

You swallowed hard, facing away from him luckily, suppressing any tears which brimmed. 

"For the wedding that is.."

They got harder to manage, more and more dimming your vision. 

"I'm excited. I've never been to a wedding before, now I'm going to my own"

You knew him, and you knew that wasn't his 'excited' voice. 

There was a long pause. He just lowered himself, sitting bedsides you. Finally coming down to your level, finally coming to the same page which you were trying so hard not to land on. 

"Y/n, i'm so scared.."

His voice cracked. You wanted to grab him and tell him it was ok. Stroke his hair and reassure him that it was ok. But it was all too much.