no turning back

Jughead's P.O.V
I was at my trailer laying on the couch exhausted from crying. Betty cheated on me. With my best friend. I didn't want to talk to Betty or Archie ever again. Although that wasn't the only thing that was on my mind. What happened to Veronica? Why'd she change? It was so much different. And she sat with the serpents. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I picked it up and it was from Archie. I wanted to ignore it, but I saw Veronica's name.
'Veronica fucking kissed your serpent scum friend.'
I was shocked by this. Who did she kiss? I decided to change and go to the worm.

When I walked in I saw the boys playing pool and I walked up to them.

"Hey guys" I said watching them play.
"Hey man, how are you with everything?" Fangs asked focusing on his shot. "Fine, but I have a question for you guys" I said scratching the back of my neck. "What's up man?" Sweet Pea asked, shooting and looking up at me. "Which one of you kissed veronica?" I asked getting to the point. They looked at each other then back at me. "Um, that would be me." Sweet Pea Said happily. My jaw dropped as I saw his smile. "Dude, why?" I asked him. "Because I like her, and she likes me," he said proudly. Fangs scoffed and I looked at him weirdly while sweet pea shot him and glance and they turned back to me.
"Archie's gonna kill you," I said crossing my arms. "He can try all he wants," sweet pea said quite confident. "After all he is a northsider." Sweet Pea says laughing. I peered at him strangely confused. "You do realize Veronica is too?" I asked awaiting his reaction. He sighed, walked up to me, and said, "well she sure as hell don't kiss like it." Then he brushed my shoulder and walked away.

Veronicas P.O.V
I got home that day, well pops, and decided to plan everything. I looked at my phone and checked the time. It was 5:30. Perfect. I practiced my acting routine a couple times then picked up the phone, and tightened my ponytail before dialing the number.

It rang a couple of times and a sad girl answered.

"H-hello?" She asked between sobs.

"Oh my gosh I heard what happened, is everything okay b?" I asked the sad blonde over the phone.

"W-why are you being so nice to me?" She asked trying to hide her tears.

"Because b, I though about everything I've done and I feel so so bad about it. I love you b, and I feel like we shouldn't throw our friendship away because of a couple of boys," I said sweetly.

"I love you too v. And I miss us too."

"Well as my first role in being your bff again, I want to comfort you in your time of need. I'll be over in 10 with chocolates and wine. Kk?" I said cheerfully.

"Kk." She said laughing happily

"See you soon b," I said about to hang up, when she said something else.

"Oh and v, thank you. I really appreciate it." She said sincerely.

"No prob b dawg," I said laughing. She laughed too and I hung up.

I almost backed out. I felt bad. But just like Archie, I remembered what she did. Shady bitch didn't even apologize. My plan was already in progress, so no turning back now.

Ugh. Now I have to get some chocolate and  head over to princess bubblegums house.

DEAR READER,
               BEFORE YOU READ THE NEXT PART KEEP IN MIND VERONICA IS A VIRGIN. She and Archie never did it, but she loved him, okay? Just wanted to clear it up so there's no confusion in the future chapters. Ok thanks!!
           -jeronicaslove