no way in hell

BANG.

****************

That's when I woke up.

My eyes opened and met the bright light of the sun. I gasped for air as hot tears streamed down my cheeks. I started to cry out for help and I just couldn't get a word out through my sobs.

Where the hell am I?

Why the hell am I bleeding so much?

Why does my whole body hurt?

I soon realized the pain felt a little too familiar. That's when I looked around and found that I was in the middle of the street.
And I was in my musical clothes.

Why the hell am I in Chris's clothes?

I saw a beanie wearing figure running toward me at top speed. I was so confused— so taken aback.

I needed to check— I needed to find out if what I'm thinking is true. It couldn't possibly be—

"It's going to be alright, I'm here Ronnie." Jughead came to my side.

Holy shit.

"Jughead!" He snapped his head up to me from my blood gushing leg.

"Yea?" I shook my head.

"N-never mind."

None of this makes sense. None of it. It can't be. It just can't—

There's no way in hell I dreamt it.
_________

"Mija, what's wrong?" Hermione asked me. "Nothing mom." I said, still in a daze. Hiram Lodge stood up and set down his wine glass gently. I narrowed my eyes. "What did you just say... mija..."

I remember this.

When I was...

He takes the wine glass, breaks it, and cuts me with the shard of glass.

I took a step up and decided that I was just going to do it. No reason to hold back anymore.

"Daddy. I know what you're planning to do when I'm supposed to start yelling at you." Hiram raised an eyebrow.

"Pardon?"

"Don't even thinking about taking moms wine glass, breaking it, and cutting me with it." Hiram seemed take aback.

"And why would I ever do that?" I thought for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"I know your plans, daddy." He raised his chin a bit.

"Oh really?" I nodded sternly.

"You're gonna pay the serpents, more specifically Jughead, to take me hostage." His eyes went wide and tears filled my eyes at the thought that what I had dreamed was actually going to happen.

"They'll cut me, abuse me, and just hurt me in any way you order them to do. And all for what, huh? Just to keep me away from the business?" He clenched his jaw and I shook my head unbelievingly.

"And what about the sisters of quiet mercy? You and Penelope? Me and Cheryl? And when me and Jughead end up at the hospital? You'll pay the nurses to poison us? You'll give me a truth serum? Seriously, daddy, what is wrong with you?" He looked at the ground and back to me.

"How do you know?" His voice was dangerous. I just bit my lip to keep from completely breaking.

"And then Betty's pregnant." My mom hopped in at my comment.

"What?" I looked up to her sadly.

"It's Archie's. And Reggie liked sweet pea." My mom took a step closer.