speechless

Veronicas P.O.V

I woke up to a stinging, death like pain.

I tried to roll over and doze back off to sleep, but instead I saw Jughead Jones laying next to me with his arms around my waist.

I smiled at the thought of it when I had another sharp pain.

I opened my eyes again to see my arms wrapped in bloody bandages.

I shot up and looked at jughead.

He was sleeping peacefully, while I was in a deep pain.

I got out of bed and became extremely uncomfortable.

My clothes were crusty and my whole body was sore and could barely move.

I went into the bathroom and immediately jumped into the shower.

I tried to wash off my regret and pain, although all that happened was my bandage was getting soaked and really gross.

I took it off of both arms and threw it out of the shower.

I let the warm water fill my wounds. I winced in pain but let it soak in.

After about 30 minutes of trying to cleanse myself, I got out of the shower and tried to find a towel.

I sigh of relief fell over me once I found one in his partly organized drawer.

I wrapped it around my body and tried to find a brush.

I found one that looked old, but was still in pretty good shape.

I brushed my hair, as I struggled to lift my arms up very high.

After helpless attempts, I gave up with brushing my hair and dried it with the towel.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw jughead had shifted his position

I smiled at him but then all the thoughts came rushing back.

I remembered what had happened and realized all this pain I was currently feeling was because  of him.

My small smile vanished and I picked a pillow up off of the bed.

I looked at him happily sleeping in peace and decided I wanted to ruin that. No matter how painful it would be for me.

I squeezed the pillow and pushed through the pain when I stared beating him with the pillow.

Jughead's P.O.V

I woke up to a hard and constant pain in my stomach, head, and all over my body.

I opened my eyes to see a small girl in a towel beating me with a pillow.

"Veronica!" I yelled.

She kept hitting me.

I threw my hands up and caught the pillow right when she hit me with it.

Her eyes met mine and I saw the tears that were forming.

"Veronica," I said softly.

"You ruined my life! You hurt me when I was already hurting! I hate you!" She yelled as a few tears escaped.

"I know, I know. I'm a horrible person," I said casually.

"What? That's all you have to say for yourself?" She asked as more tears streamed.

"Well there's nothing else I can say! You and I both know you're never going to forgive me anyway." I said getting off the couch.

"Well excuse me! You cut me!" She yelled releasing from the pillow.