the long night

Jughead's P.O.V

"Shh shh shh... now it's my turn to speak." I said smirking at her and putting a finger to my lips.

She narrowed her eyes at me and slid down the wall.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way. But you gotta keep in mind, every princess has horrible and traumatic backstory. You haven't had yours yet." I said folding my hands behind my back.

She huffed and puffed as if she was about to blow my house down. But she can't, for she is tied up with tape on her mouth.

"Now I stand here, in front of you, wondering what I should do to you first." I said walking back in forth in front of her.

I bent down to the ground where she was, and put my hand on her cheek. She drowsily turned her head to look at my hand, as she put the weight of her hand in my palm. I removed it slowly and moved a piece of hair out of her face. I used both my hands to take down her ponytail. "Although he's a jackass, Sweet Pea was right. You are better as brunette." I said touching her dyed hair. It really did make her look more like Betty.

I liked it.

But yet I didn't.

It wasn't.... her.

"I'll be right back princess." I said getting up from crouching, smirking slightly at her, and walking out the door. But not without locking it.

This is going to be a long night...

Veronicas P.O.V

"I'm sorry it had to be this way. But you gotta keep in mind, every princess has horrible and traumatic backstory. You haven't had yours yet."

My chest jumped when he said that. I bragged heavily, because I sure as hell couldn't say anything.

He doesn't know what I've been through.

He doesn't know the hell I've faced. One example: my father.

"Now I stand here, in front of you, wondering what I should do to you first." He said walking back and forth in front of me.

He crouched down to me, and put his soft hand on my cheek. I softly placed my head on his palm, looking at it. He slowly removed it and I was back to struggling to keep my head high. He moved a piece of hair out of my face, and made a mixed expression.

He used both his hands to remove my ponytail that was falling off my head. He started to touch my hair and said, "Although he's a jackass, Sweet Pea was right. You are better as brunette."

I winced at that comment. Obviously I was better as a brunette, but the mention of sweet pea made me want to gag. Of course I wouldn't, because he tape would prevent it and shoot it right back into my mouth.

Ew.

"I'll be right back princess," he said slightly smirking and leaving me alone. Damn. He locked the door this time.

I looked at the blonde lock that had fallen to my shoulder.

To be honest, this hair really did make me feel like Betty. I felt like a good girl, who had a small dark side she tried to embrace. And that I had good grades, and was manipulative, and like I was destined to be with Archie....

I immediately wanted the dye off of my head.

As if he could read my mind from wherever he went, jughead came back with a spray bottle, a brush, shampoo and conditioner.

I squinted my eyes at him, and smirked, even though he couldn't tell.

"We'll get you all fixed up and back to normal." He said smirking again.

I tried my best to gesture to my mouth. I even tried to point my foot at it. I moved my cheeks and jaw back and forth, but he didn't care.

He eventually got he hint and rolled his eyes with a smile. "So sorry, no can do." I rolled my eyes and looked back at him. How does he think the hair thing is going to work?

He held out his hand and I narrowed my eyes at him and put my head forward. "Oh sorry," he said reaching down to me. He practically picked me up and put me on the chair.

I widened my eyes as he did so, and he first took out the water bottle. He sprayed my head with it, and was touching my face constantly. It felt nice... wait. I did not just say that.

He soaked my hair, and some water dropped down my neck and tickled my back. He didn't smile the whole time. He seemed extremely focused on my hair. He then took the brush and stoked my hair with it several times. I peered at the conditioner and shampoo, and saw that was made to take out coloring. I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of this. Why does he have this. After minutes of brushing, he opened the shampoo bottle and squirted some in his hand.

As he washed my hair I almost fell asleep, when my thoughts and dreams were interrupted. "Don't fall asleep princess," he said smirking at me. That smirk either made me frustrated, or like I wanted to both my lip... I didn't say that.

When he got onto the conditioner I saw the dye fall out of my hair to the ground. It was a puddle of misshapen blonde coloring.

My eyes started to feel heavy, when I was shaked awake. I opened my eyes to a wicked smile. That one made me frustrated. If I'm such a princess, why don't I get to sleep?

By the time he finished washing my hair, I looked at a small piece that was draped over my shoulder, and my black hair was back.

Thank
The
Lord.

I sighed with relief. Well, the best I could with the tape.

I started licking the tape to try and moisten it, when my younger was getting tired. "Getting tried princess," he said gathering his hair stuff. I would've normal said something snarky, but I couldn't do I just nodded. "Well were just getting started. I'm going to see what exactly we're going to be doing frost. Brb sweetie," he said leaving the room with the hair supplies. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Since my legs weren't tied, I tried to find a way to take the rope off of my wrists. I finally saw his pocketknife sitting on the table. I tried to get into a position so the blade would cut the rope, but I accidentally cut my back. I groaned with pain and sat back down. I was soaking wet, since jughead drenched me with the water. My back was stinging and I continued moistening the tape on my mouth. I licked it and licked it, and finally it stated unsticking at my lips. I smiled and it came apart more.

It eventually came off and I moved my mouth around and yelled "yes!" a little too loud....

Jughead busted inside with a serious and intimidating look on his face.

"I got it off," I said proudly and trying to mock him. I smiled and he kept his frown on.

"Jughead... what's wrong?" I asked, my smile disappeared.

"You gotta leave now." He said grabbing pocketknife off of the table and cutting the rope tying my hands together. I was surprised by his actions. "Jughead, why?" I asked as he pushed me out of the basement.

"Jughead!" I yelled as he didn't say anything. "He's coming, you're not safe." He said pulling me up the stairs and walked me out of the wyrm shielding me from everyone else so they wouldn't see my face. "Jughead... who's coming," I asked.

This was indeed a long night.

Suddenly, jughead looks behind me startled at what he sees, his eyes widened as he looks toward me with worry. I turned to see who it was, but instead of seeing the person jughead was looking at, I saw darkness. Again.

dear reader,
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES!!!
PSHYCO, TEXTSS, AND FORGOTTEN!!! PLEASE PLEASE PELASE READ!!!
Thank you love you guys!!
-jeronicaslove ❤️