a game

Jughead's P.O.V

I smashed my lips into hers— instantly forcing her to move away. "Jughead! What the hell are you doing?," she yelled a bit too loudly.

I took a step back and slowly whispered, "I-i don't know."

The truth was I didn't know why I just did that. She obviously didn't want to, and for me to just go against her oh so obvious wishes is beyond me.

"Jughead," Veronica started off slowly, "Did you take your pills today?" I looked up and her as I reached my hand into my pocket to pull out the bottle. I just shook my head and looked back up at her sadly.

"You need to leave."

"What? Jughead, just let me-"

"Leave, veronica." She responded to my stern and loud request with a small jump. Then she walked out of the door, closing it behind her.

I stomped to the bathroom and poured some faucet water into a small cup. I'm supposed to take only one a day, but I just need more. Maybe it'll help me improve? I don't know, but I just want to fix this mess. I want to fix myself.

After I took two more pills than I should've, I decided to snoop around and look for clothes I could wear. Thankfully I wear layers, or I wouldn't have much of Jughead style clothing.

I currently have on a white beater with my S shirt over, and my serpents jacket. Then of course my flannel around my waist with awfully dirty jeans. When I looked in the mirror as I was emptying my water cup, I saw just how messed up I was.

My face was bruised, beaten, and bloody as well as the rest of my body. I looked horrible. What the fuck. How and why did Veronica hit this?

I slid my beanie off of my head, placing it delicately on the counter. Minutes later, I jumped into the shower.

Their water pressure was so amazing- for the first time in weeks, I felt refreshed. And I really didn't want to even get out.

But now that I am, I have a towel tied around my waist, and I'm trying to brush my hair with a comb I found under the sink.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked out of the window of my room. It was getting dark, so I didn't really need to 'dress up'.

Despite the fact that 'dressing up' to me is just my S shirt, that's besides the point.

I looked inside he drawers of the midnight black dressers and saw many decent clothes. None of which that would appease me, but they're nice.

I looked above the dresser to see a giant tv I couldn't wait to watch. The controller sitting on top of the dresser, it was calling out to me.

But I rolled my eyes and just gathered my three shirts, jacket, and jeans to throw into the dresser.

I looked at the alarm clock by the bed and saw that it was only 7:30. Veronica as well as everyone else will most likely want to do something before the night ends.

I just threw on my beater and readied my clean boxers. Oh yeah— did I forget to mention that I have my own freaking laundry room?? Well, I share it with Veronica, but still- that's awesome, man.

Right when I was about to remove my towel, someone barges in.

"Jughead, were going to- oh my god! Hobo!" I look up to see Cheryl, Toni, and Veronica, all standing in the doorway with shocked expressions.

"Jughead, cover up!" Cheryl continued to yell.

I struggled to keep my towel upright and looked at all of them with a strained expression.