the right decision?

Veronicas P.O.V
I woke up the next morning trying to forget last night. I had to stay strong. I changed and put on another badass outfit with the same makeup and lipstick. I paired it with small heels and another ponytail. I don't know why but the ponytail was growing on me. I headed out the kitchen and saw jughead at a booth, who looked at me confused. I tried to ignore him and walked out the door. Sadly, he ran after me. "Veronica, wait!" He said running up to me. "What is it."

"Why did you come out of the kitchen?" He asked crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes. He really thinks he has me all figured out. "None of your business beanie boy." I said as I turned and continued walking. "Wait, veronica. Tell me," he said turning me back around. I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "get a life forsythe. And stay the hell out of mine."

"Veronica! I can help you!" He yelled after me. I stopped and turned around.

"Yeah, you can help me by staying he hell away from me. Yes you helped me out the day of the musical, but that's it. Mind your own damn business jones." I walked off and he looked defeated.

On my way to school I saw his motorcycle zoom past me. Damn I would look good on one of those.

When I got to school, everyone looked at me. There were constant whispers about me, and I tried to shut them up, but everyone was talking about me. I saw jughead across the hall who mouthed, 'I'm sorry.' I started to get nervous. What was he sorry for? I ran over to him but he disappeared. "Jughead!" I yelled, as one girl walked by me and said, "calling after your prince, princess? Does daddys little girl already not have enough?" I scoffed and replied, "what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I walked down the hall to see Kevin at his locker. Just like the sticky maple with chuck, I pulled the phone out of his hand and saw something I didn't want to see.

It was my unconscious body bruised, and bloody. I read the caption: she passed out before we could, but about to show her the time of her life. 'Squirt emoji' 'drool emoji'. And it was posted by..... jughead.

I started to breath heavily. I pushed the phone into Kevin, and thought about it. Based off the clothes I was wearing, it was the day of the musical and... oh my god he took a picture of me while I was unconscious! I thought he tried to help me!

I stormed down the hallway yelling his name. I stopped talking realizing he wouldn't come out if I was calling his name. I slowly crept behind the crowd of people looking and staring at me. I then saw a beanie, so I turned around and grabbed his arm. Sure enough it was jughead. I pulled him to the side. "What the hell jughead," I yelled. I swept the tears away that were forming in my eyes. "Veronica try to understand!" He yelled back at me. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip so I wouldn't cry. I don't know how to respond. I just don't know what to say. As much as I wanted to run out of the school I just closed my eyes for a second and re opened them. "I hate you jughead." I slapped him straight across the face and waited for his reaction. "Veronica I didn't deserve that!" I scoffed in disbelief. "Veronica I didn't post that! Someone hacked into my Instagram and posted that!" He yelled holding his cheek. "You really expect me to believe that?" I yelled back at him. "Yes! Well I'm sorry Veronica but it's not a big deal, let's just move past this." Was all he said.

"You don't understand jughead! People think you took advantage of me. That might be good in the guy department, but in the girls, I'm now considered a slut. And that's even worse for considering I've never..." I've gone too far. I look to see his surprised and shocked reaction. "Whatever. I just, this ruined my life. Correction, made it even worse." I said crossing my arms. "Cmon be real. You're life is amazing." He said rolling his eyes. "Don't ever fucking assume anything about my life ever again," I said threateningly . He backed up a little. "You know jughead, I've never been a big fan of you, but recently I've been thinking differently. I thought, maybe you changed. But no, I was right with my first instinct. I fucking hate you jughead. I hate you so much. I hate everything that has to do with you. If you hadn't of dated my best friend at the time, we would've never met. And I wish we didn't. I hope you die jughead. Go die with Betty from a fucking 'broken heart' or whatever the hell it is. Go die with Archie along with all the other people who've screwed me over!" I yelled at him almost in tears. He took a step back. "I fucking hate you too veronica." I clenched my jaw and then turned behind me to see 3 police officers. "Jughead Jones the third. You are under arrest for posting a picture publicly of an unconscious body." My jaw dropped. They handcuffed him and started dragging him away. "Please no! I didn't do it! Someone hacked into my Instagram and posted it! It wasn't me! I swear! Veronica tell them!" He pleaded. His eyes were hoping I would take his side on this. "Is this true?" The police officer asked me. I hesitated but made the right decision. The only decision.

"No." I said emotionlessly. Jughead's jaw dropped and they pulled him away. He was still facing me. "Your going to pay for this Lodge! I swear!"

I turned and walked away with the now cleared out hallway. I decided to ditch today.

The whole day I was thinking about it. He won't do anything.... right? No of course not. I made the right choice, right? He did do it.... didn't he? But if he didn't..... I made the right decision..... right?