decided darkness

Jughead's P.O.V.
They hauled me into the big house for questioning. They sat me down in an uncomfortable chair and took off the handcuffs. As I rubbed my wrist he started asking questions. "Is it true that you posted this picture of Veronica lodges unconscious body?"

"No! It's not! Someone hacked into my Instagram, got that from my photos, and posted it. Not me." I said still rubbing my wrists. "We're going to have to collect some more information, then we'll get back to you. For now, you can go into this cell." They led me into a small cell alone.

I stayed in the cell for what seemed like forever. Thinking about it over, and over again. I pondered whether or not I should do what my dad said. We would get a big amount of money... but it's wrong. But it's practical. Plus, it serves well on my side for revenge for-

"You're free to go," he said as he unlocked my cell.

"Thank you so much," I said as I collected my things.

He explained how I couldn't have been on it while I was at school, which was when it was posted, because it says I wasn't active on my phone at that time.

I left the police station and stood there for a minute. I thought about it one more time before deciding.

I've decided.

I went back to the white wyrm. I threw all my stuff to the side and ran to my dad's office. I guess Toni, Cheryl, Sweet Pea and Fangs skipped too, because when I entered they were there calling after me and asking what happened. I guess they heard. I went to the back and burst in the door. "Jughead, what's up?" He asked not taking a notice of my dramatic entrance. "Dad I've made up my mind." I caught his attention. He turned his head toward me and got up. "I'll do it." I could tell my dad was proud, because for the first time in ages, he smiled.

Veronicas P.O.V
I went to pops. Not to my 'room' but to have a milkshake and fries. I couldn't drink my milkshake, or eat fries my fries. I was too worried. I ate one fry and I felt sick. I decided to go for a walk. I needed to clear my head. I think I made a good decision, but I've been having doubts.  I was walking around pops so the area wasn't unfamiliar, when I came up to a bunch of guys. They were middle aged men and they were all smoking. They saw me and one whistled. Instead of running, I went up to them. "Hey what's sweet cheeks doing here?" One of them asked. I was ultimately stressed out, so I asked for one. "Can I have a cig?" I asked leaning against the wall. They laughed and looked at each other. "You smoke?" The tall one asked me. "Yeah. Problem?" I asked. "No not at all," he said handing me a cigarette. I took the cig and put it in my mouth. I held it out and he lit it for me. I managed not to cough, so they would think this wasn't my first time. "Caught my bluff little one," he said as he threw his cig on the ground. He stomped on it and the others copied him. They walked away and I was left alone smoking. When they were out of sight, I coughed. I coughed and coughed. I took another drag and coughed more. I ended up finishing the cigarette, and threw it on the ground. I stomped on it and watched the flames disintegrate into the ground. As I focused on my now fuzzy tongue, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around quickly, but someone from behind me grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth. I tried to scream, but my cigarette infected lungs wouldn't allow me to. I tried to bite their hand but whoever it was laughed. Then I felt hot breath in my ear, "shhh.... it's okay lodge. I'll take care of you." I attempted to scream again, but this time I felt weak. I struggled to keep my eyes open, then I heard one more laugh before all I saw was darkness.