embarrassed

Jugheads P.O.V

"Veronica- WHAT THE FUCK."

Veronica sprang out of my arms and I almost slipped out of the silk covers and onto the floor.

I looked up to see Cheryl staring wide-eyed in the doorway. Her jaw was on the floor yet it had a very small still noticeable smile.

"Cheryl, it's um, it's not what it looks like," I said. Cheryl scoffed and just stood there with shock.

She didn't say a word until she shook her head as if trying to wake up from a bad dream and spoke.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" At her profound yelling, a pink haired serpent came around the corner.

"Cher! What the-" she let out a loud gasp when she saw Veronica gasping for breath. Veronica was practically hyperventilating with the sudden amount of people in her room with loud and accusing assumptions. Other than the fact that their assumptions were true. But they didn't have to know that.

"It's not what it looks like!" I yelled back at them, but they just stood still with lips parted.

Veronica looked awkwardly impatient sitting up, holding the sheet to her bare chest. I just sat in the bed feeling very exposed and uncomfortable.

"Get out!" My yelling was a little more loud than necessary, but oh well.

"Guys, is Veronica awake?" Betty turned the corner and she immediately put a hand on her stomach at her surprise.

"-oh my god." I just looked around and saw my pants on the night table next to me, so I took them and threw them at them.

"Jughead, stop!" Cheryl yelled when she saw me grab my belt. "Jughead!" Toni joined in when I hit her with my belt. "No, Jughead!" Betty screeched when I picked up my boxers.

"Stop it, jughead!" I turned to Veronica, holding the boxers in my hand. She gave a quick eyebrow raise and I rolled my eyes before putting the boxers under the covers and slipping them on.

"Damn, Jones, you're whipped!" I mentally flipped Cheryl off and continued to get dressed. They were all still standing there with a slight smile as I applied clothing on my body.

When I was dressed with everything below the waist, I got out of the bed, walking toward then with a fake smile.

Then I shut the door, earning a gasp from the three of them.

I didn't need this right now. Veronica didn't need this right now. I locked the door before slowly walking toward her and taking a seat by her side.

"Hey," I started, "you don't have to tell them abo-"

"Leave, jughead."

I looked up from the sheet I was blankly staring at.

"What?" I was honestly confused.

"Leave." I looked almost deeper into her eyes and I saw sadness. I saw the tears. And I knew what that meant.

"Veronica I was just trying to-"

"What? Take advantage of me again? I don't want you here. Get out, jughead!" I brought my eyebrows together and stood up from the bed. I backed away a bit and a tear fell from her eye.

"Veronica, I just want to h-"

"Get, out!" Veronica yelled through a hoarse voice of tears.

I swallowed and nodded slightly before unlocking the door. I turned my head toward her and she let another tear stream down her cheek. Her eyes were fierce and angry. But I saw that one emotion I didn't want to believe she was actually feeling. I just didn't want to believe the truth.