karmas a bitch, but so are you

*NOTE: this was weird for me to write, but it needed to be done for the plot line. It doesn't go into specific detail on anything in no such way, in case you were wondering.*

Veronicas P.O.V
I walked up to the porch, and knocked on the door. It was now about 6 o'clock. It opened within seconds to reveal a sad Betty with sticky wet cheeks. I had on my new wear, but mixed it with my old. I was wearing a black leather skirt and a tight black crop top showing my mid drift, paired with high heels and my hair in a ponytail. For this to work, a ponytail will be the most practical choice.

I immediately hugged her being careful with the chocolates. "Oh b! I'm so sorry!" I said releasing from the hug. "T-thanks, come on in," she said opening the door up more. I walked inside and she guided me upstairs. We went into her room and I sat the chocolates on the bed. "B I'm so sorry but I guess it's better that the relationship ended now than later," I said looking up at her. She wiped her eyes and tightened her ponytail too. "Yeah, I guess." She turned to face me and sniffled. We talked for a while about her and jughead, and then me and Archie. We would probably be best friends again if I wasn't going forward with my plan, but it had to be done. She's hurt me too much. After a long time of chit chat, it was already 7:20. "So. You and sweet pea?" she asked me. We were both laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. "Yeah, I guess. It's just weird, ya know?" I said looking at her and turning on my side. "What do you mean?" She asked facing me. "Well, can I be completely honest with you?" I asked getting off the bed. "Of course v" she said sitting up. "I like someone else." I said acting nervous. "What? Who?" She asked, legs dangling off the bed. "Well it's wrong for me to like them." I said playing with my fingers. "Oh my god, is it Archie?" She asked getting over excited. I shook my head in disgust. "Oh my god.... j-jughead?" She asked hesitantly. I rolled my eyes and she sighed in relief. "No, not Archie, and of course not jughead." I said walking to the door. "Well then who is it?" She asked curiously. I was now at the door and leaned up against it. It closed and I turned around. I locked the door with my back hand so she didn't know, and proceeded. "lately, I've been thinking.... about that kiss we had in the first day of cheerleading tryouts," I  said walking closer to her. She looked like her heart was beating out of her chest. "y-you have?" She asked stuttering. "Yeah, and I uh, okay I'm just going to say it." I said sitting next to her on the bed. "I like you Betty," I said looking into her eyes. She looked back at me. "V-Veronica, I'm sorry I'm not lesbian," she said getting off the bed. My gaze followed her and I got up from the bed. "No, I'm not either." I said backing her up against the wall. She moved away from me again and said, "well I'm not bisexual." I got close to her again. "I'm not either, please Betty, just tonight." I said staring into her eyes. She stared into mine for a while but snapped herself out of it. "No veronica! I'm sorry but no." She said getting away from me. Great this is going to be harder than I thought. I sat on her bed. "Your right. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm such an idiot!" I said out loud putting my head in my hands. "No, no, v, you're not!" She said sitting across from me. I got off the bed and walked by her closed windows. "No betty! I always go after the wrong person. And even when I want to kiss someone, they don't want to kiss me back. I can never get the right person." I said almost crying at this point. As much as I wanted to fake cry, it was becoming real. I stopped it fast remembering the new Veronica. I sniffled and looked at Betty's sad face. "Im sorry Betty, I've messed this whole night up. I should just go. I understand if you never want to talk to me again. " I said grabbing my purse. Then, she pulled me by my arm which still hurts by the way. "V wait. You don't have to leave." She said pulling me back and forcing me to set my purse down. I did and she sat on the bed in front of me. I stood in front of her and she started talking about her mom or sister or something else she is stressed about. I decided now was the time. I smashed my lips into her and she was alarmed. I pulled away. "I-I'm sorry i never should've.." I said acting apologetic. "N-no. D-don't be sorry" she said looking into my eyes. "Betty what do you-" she cuts me off with her lips. Her kiss was soft and gentle. I kissed back and pulled away. I stared at her and smiled. I kicked my heels off and pushed her on the bed. She smiled and I got on top of her. She reached her head up and kissed me. I started kissing her neck and her lips. She unzipped my dress and pulled it down. I got off of her and she flipped on top of me. She took her shirt off and I saw her pink lacy bra that was similar to my black one. We kept making out when she tried to undo my bra. I hesitated but let her take off the straps. I didn't want to take it off, but left the straps undone. I already felt uncomfortable. I decided we should be even, so I did hers as well. She did it without any hesitation and almost completely took it off. I distracted her to keep it on and she did, with her straps down as well. She kissed my neck and slid her kisses down my body. Then she got to my waist. I panicked. I didn't want to go there. This was already too much for me. I painted heavily and spoke, "you first." She nodded and said, "whatever you want." She motioned for me to do it so I did while she kissed my face. She pulled down her jeans to revel a pink thong. I swallowed hard and looked up at her. "You now," she said smiling. I pulled up her blankets and got under them. I decided to stall more so I got on top of her and kissed her constantly. She moaned a couple tines, and wanted me to remove my skirt. I unzipped it slowly, but she quickly wanted to get down to business, so she pulled them off. She started touching my body and putting her hands in my underwear. I was extremely disturbed by this. I kept kissing her to distract her from doing anything more, but she just kept pulling at them! Once again I told her to do it first. She quickly took them off and tossed them. I tried to avoid everything but she kept forcing everything on me. She took her bra off and that was it. There were no more articles of clothing for her to take off. Mine were the only thing left. I don't know what it was, but I was waiting for something to interrupt us. She quickly flipped me back over and removed my bra. She slid my underwear down and started kissing my whole body. She was about to start when I was saved by the bell. Well Ms. Cooper. Thank god. "Elizabeth!" Betty panicked and got off of me. Fear filled her eyes as she struggled to get her clothes on. She stood up as if she had nothing to hide, while I put my underwear and bra on under the covers. I got up and put on my shirt and skirt. Betty and I were practically dressed when her mom walked in. I was fixing my hair and adjusting my bra. I then realized I locked it. "Elizabeth, why is this door locked?" She screamed. Betty rushed to open it. "Sorry mom," she smiled. "That's Fine-oh. You have company." She said obviously disturbed that I was here. "Sorry Ms.Cooper. I was just leaving." I said grabbing my purse. "Betty why is your hair messy?" Her mom asked. "Oh no reason mom," Betty said smiling at me. I smiled at Betty and her mom and quickly left.

I went home and thought about how I would play this tomorrow. I have it planned perfectly. Sorry Betty cooper but karmas not the only bitch in this town. So are you.

dear reader,
         This chapter was extremely strange to write, but it'll make sense in the chapters to come. Thank you for sooo many reads! I love you guys so much! Please stay tuned, it gets REALLY good soon!! ❤️
            -jeronicaslove