not sorry

*trigger warning*

Veronicas P.O.V

My eyes opened as I found myself in the basement of the white wyrm again. Oh my god, what now? The last I remember, jughead told me someone was coming and we weren't safe here... my hands were tied behind me and I was sitting on a chair. At least my mouth wasn't covered.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Jughead?" I asked, but instead found FP.

"Oh, h-hi." I said softly.

He was stumbling and smelled terribly of alcohol.

"Veronica Lodge. Little miss princess." He said setting down his bottle of beer.

"Um, what?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"You're such a little bitch. You think everything goes according to your daddy," he said slurring.

"I'm... sorry?" I hesitantly said.

"No you're not! You're finally going to get what you deserve over the next month." He said as a wicked smile spread across his face.

"What?" I asked as tears formed in my eyes.

"I'll start," he said taking his jacket off and trowing it to the side.

Then he took out a... knife. This was all too familiar.

"We'll start with your arms and work our way through your body the next month." He said opening it and eyeing my arms.

"P-please Don't," I stuttered.

He laughed and crossed his arms.

"Well I just have to wait for my loyal companion to join me and we we'll proceed," he said stumbling toward the door.

I sighed and tried to stay calm. This wasn't jughead. He wasn't going to back out.

Then the door opened and I thought I was about to be cut.

"Veronica," a familiar voice said.

"Jughead?" I said hopefully.

Although I hated being saved, I was grateful.

He took out his pocketknife and cut the rope.

I smiled at him and was about to say thank you when we stared into each other's eyes. How can he be so cute? This was the guy who threatened me with a knife.

Then the door opened again, and there stood a much older version of the boy standing in front of me. "Jug, you're finally here. Now we can start." He said cracking his knuckles and taking out his pocketknife once more. "Jug.." I started but he turned to his dad who gave him a 'you-better-do-it-or-you're-dead,' face. Jug turned back to me and put back on his poker face. God I hated that face. But it was so cute.

Just then he took out his pocketknife as well.

I started backing away from them when FP gave me another wicked grin and yelled at jughead.

"Get her!" He said as if I had just stolen money from him.

Jughead jumped in front of me and grabbed my wrist. He turned it and pinned me against the wall with his palm. "Ah!" I yelled as he put pressure on my shoulder and tightened his grip on my wrist. "Jughead!" I yelled and he slightly loosened his grip. FP on the other hand was about to slice my arm when he looked at jughead.

"Boy switch places with me. You need to learn." He said as if jughead should've realized.

Jughead then mouthed 'I'm so sorry' to me which made me have a glimmer of hope in my expression then his dad punched him, sending him to the ground. I was now free, but not for long. I looked at a hurt jughead on the ground and tried to ignore the stinging in my shoulder and wrist. FP put a lot more pressure than jughead. I I thought he put a lot.