she cant do that 78

Heaven- clairo

Eddie; I love you

Richie; random, but I love you too

Richie; everything okay?

Eddie; no

Richie; what's wrong

Eddie; my mom is trying to make me go back to that stupid conversation retreat

Richie; she can't do that. Your moving in with me officially today

Eddie; Ik!! I should have moved in earlier, sorry for making you wait

Richie; it's okay.

Eddie; idk what to do she won't let me leave

Richie; want me to come over

Eddie; yeah and bring your dads truck

Richie; why

Eddie; I'm moving in with you.

Richie; really?!?

Eddie; yes. I already packed and everything

Richie; keefhdis yay

———

(You know me with those time jumps bc I can't write fo' shit)

When Richie arrived at Eddie's house he could see Eddie sitting on the porch waiting for him.

"Hey sugar." Richie said hopping out of the car and running to him. Richie kissed Eddie on the cheek and hugged him. "So how we doin' this?"

"Uh the boxes are in my room and my mom went somewhere and I don't know how long she'll be so we need to hurry." Eddie said opening the door to his house inviting Richie in.

The living room hadn't changed. Nothing had. Of course it had only been like a month and a half since he had been down there, what would've changed?

They climbed the stairs and went into Eddies room. It was empty. Completely empty. The boxes lined one of the walls and the bed stayed where it had always been, but other than that it was like it was a new room.

"Eddie, are you sure? You have so many memories in here." Richie said as he remembered all the posters and pictures and things on the walls that were now taken down. "this is the second place we fucked."

"I'm sure. Rich, I know you love this place because you would come here every night your parents would fight, but I hate this place. All the memories of my mom yelling at me to stay in my room, or her locking me in here, or the night™️... and all the other bad things. I'm just ready to get out of here."

———

And then he moves into Richie's house

———

And the end.