1 - Graduation!

BEFORE YOU READ!!: Aizawa, Present Mic, and All Might are all in their 20's, NOT THEIR ORIGINAL AGES!!
-

It was my final day stepping into UA high. Today was the day I graduate! The graduation ceremony was in an hour and hopefully, soon enough the other two would get here. When I mean the other two, I mean my two best friends, Madalyn, and Ashlyn.

Madalyn was hugely outgoing and extremely impatient. I'm surprised she wasn't here by now. Ashlyn, well...She's pretty I guess...pretty quiet. And angry. Usually, if she's by herself, she gets shy, but as long as we are around, she's sometimes just as bad as Madalyn. Plus, she cusses like a sailor.

I quickly changed and grabbed my gown. There was a party afterward in the schoolyard, so I put my swimsuit on under my regular clothes. I threw my shoes on my feet and started to head out the door. I went to go text them, but as soon as I opened the door, Madalyn was standing off to the side on her phone.

"Jesus Christ! You scared the shit out of me!" She looked up from her phone and laughed. "I'm not the one you should be scared of!"

All of a sudden Ashlyn popped up from the other side. "AAHH!!" I jumped and dropped my phone as she screamed and came at me.

"GOD DAMMIT! Would you two knock it off!" I bent over and picked up my phone. Ashlyn crossed her arms and shook her head.

"You would be dead right now if this was real. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Shame on you." I glared at her and walked passed her.

"Let's go, you two yahoos." I smacked Madalyn upside the head.

"OW! What'd you do that for?"

I laughed. "It's fun." She whined and started walking.

"You guys got everything?" Madalyn nodded.

"Uh, yeah. Y/N? I'm pretty sure Madalyn forgot something," Ashlyn said innocently. I looked back at Ashlyn.

"What do you mean?"

I could tell she was trying not to laugh. She turned around and looked on the ground, scanning it. She seemed to be searching for something. "Nope, I couldn't find her brain." I burst out laughing with Ashlyn. Madalyn sat there and frowned.

"Haha, funny, let's go you two yahoos." She walked passed and smacked me in the head.

"Alright, smart-ass."

* * *

I could see UA high in the distance as we walked there. Man how I'm going to miss this place. And all the teachers. They had so much patience when it came to students like us three. It got me thinking.

"What teachers are you guys going to miss?" The two of them thought it off. Of course, Madalyn was the first to speak.

"DEFINITELY ALL MIGHT! And Aizawa, even though he was a tough piece of jerky." That was an interesting metaphor. "I'd also miss Midnight. She was always giving me clothing tips." Hmm well, that explains a lot.

"What about you Ash?" She walked a bit slower.

"Hmm, well. All Might. Aizawa. I think Ectoplasm was a pretty cool dude too. Actually, a lot of the teachers were. Did I mention All Might? Haha anyway, You?" I thought for a minute.

"All Might, Aizawa, Nezu, and definitely Present Mic." They both stopped and looked at me.

"Present Mic? Why! He's so loud and obnoxious! Louder than Madalyn! I mean yeah, he was pretty cool sometimes. But I'm mostly glad I'm leaving." I glared at Ashlyn.

"I'm mean, he wasn't that bad, Ash, and I could be louder, so don't get your hopes up. I just didn't think Y/N would actually miss him. But true, I guess I would miss him too."

He used to always give me lessons after school or on my free time. He's the reason I passed in the first place. He's the reason I can do more with my quirk than just making ceramics. I shrugged them off and kept walking. "You guys miss who you want. I'll miss Mic."

Finally, UA was just a block away. I was excited to get there. We walked inside and I saw Ashlyn head off down a different hallway, but didn't say anything. She was probably going to find All Might.

Madalyn and I headed to the courtyard. As we walked there, I felt my stomach get queasy. We entered and took our seats. The ceremony starts in 10 minutes and mostly all the people were already sat in their seats. I see the pros take their places on stage.

It started as Nezu made his announcements. It took a while, but he finally started calling off names to receive their diplomas. It was my turn, as I slowly made my way up to the podium. I grabbed the diploma and shook his hand. "Well done, Y/N." I smile and my butterflies went away.

As I walked off the stage back to my seat, I passed Present Mic. "Congrats!" He "whispered." I laughed and went back to my seat. After Madalyn came Ashlyn.

Soon enough, the ceremony was over and the after party was starting in the schoolyard. Ashlyn and I went to go change. Madalyn had flung her clothes off and jumped into the pool. And yes, she had a swimsuit on. We picked our spot and took out clothes off. I needed to get my top tightened so I asked Ashlyn. "Uh no, I'm going in the pool!" She laughed and took off.

Thanks, guys, I appreciate it. I struggled to get it tightened when I heard a voice behind me. "Need some help with that?"

I turned around to find Present Mic there. "Oh, hey, umm, yeah, thanks." I turned back around so he could tighten it. I turned back around and talked to his while putting my hair up.

"Congrats, Y/N! I can't believe you're actually graduating." I nodded. "I know, it's like I was just a first year yesterday." We both laughed.

"Well, come see me after the party. I'll be up by the front gates. See ya!" He winked and walked away. I shrugged it off and jumped in the pool with my buds.

"Hey, do you guys mind if meet up with Mic right after? I'll meet you guys at Madalyn's house." They both nodded. "Sure, why not?" Ash splashed me and we rough housed a bit. Then we heard a yell.

"WAAATCH OOOOUUUUT!" And then came a splash. It was Mic, of course. He drenched us with his splash and we yelled his name. Aizawa came over and yelled at him.

The party was a blast, but finally, it was over. I was exhausted and wanted to go home. We were about to leave when thank god Ashlyn remembered. "Weren't you suppose to go meet up with Mic?" Oh yeah, about that.

I said goodbye and left to the front gate. He looked like he was waiting impatiently. "Sorry, Mic, I almost forgot." He looked in my direction.

"Oh, hey, Y/N. About time. You always forget things so easily." I laughed.

"Is this one last lesson?" I laughed again. But this time with sorrow. I felt my throat get blocked and tears filled my eyes. This is too much for me.

"Oh Y/N, don't do this! I'm sure this isn't the last time we'll see each other. I just came to congratulate you for the millionth time!" He laughed and pulled me in for a hug. "I'll be seeing you around, promise." He handed me a slip of paper. "Call me sometime, we can get some coffee or something." I nodded my head.

"See you, Mic..."

He shot me some gun fingers. "See ya, dawg!"

I laughed and walked away. I'm sure going to miss him.

Hope you guys enjoyed! CONTINUE FORTH, YOU QUIRKLESS HEROES! (I love you guys no matter what!)