14 - New News

Oof thanks for the 100 views over the weekend. 

So Ashlyn's and All Might's date didn't go that bad. And his real name is Toshinori, so I've been calling him Toshi. Then for shits and giggles I called his Tushi the one day. Ashlyn thought it was funny too! 

I've been so caught up in their relationship, I haven't been focusing on me and Mic's. I wonder what he's been thinking lately. He's been pretty quiet. I felt he's been needing some love lately.

     I went looking for him in the house one day, but I swear he was hiding. I felt like he was still home, but he wasn't. Either way, whenever he shows up, I'll be at work. As soon as I got dressed, I walked to the front door and stopped. "I'm leaving for work! YA KNOW, IN CASE YOUR STILL HERE!" I gave one look around and walked out the door.

     I decided to walk today, since it's not that far away. Plus if Mic isn't home, the paparazzi won't be up my ass today. As I walked there, I only seen one person. And that was just a fangirl asking how our relationship was. Come to think of it, it was pretty quiet out in the first place. There were only a couple of people on the streets today.

     I got to work and some people were gone. What the heck? I walked into by boss' office and she was on her computer. "Where is everyone? All the kilns are empty, nobody is making any sculptures. There all bumming around." She looked up at me and back at her computer. "Oh hi Y/N. And yeah, everyone is  just worried."  I questioned it. "What do you mean? Worried? For what, the fact that the world will end?" I laughed at my own joke, but she didn't find it funny, she just cocked her head and squinted her eyes.

     "Have you not heard?" She looked back at her computer and brought something up, and then turned it around to show me. 

"Dangerous Outlaw on the Loose."

     Last night around 3:00 am a prisoner had escaped. 30 year old male,Kabato Tsukishi, was arrested 6 years ago for sexual assault to 5 women in a week, and many more before. All assaults were sexual except possibly one.  All victims had drank some sort of clear-fade milky white substance and was said to erase all the memories of the victim for a day. 4 victims were found dead, and only one survived. That being Present Mic's one and only, Y/N YL/N, a  28 year old who graduated from UA High years ago, and (Insert art College) two months ago. On all his victims there were marks around the neck, most likely his signature. If anyone sees this man,*Photo shown* call 911 or this number immediately. Suspect is said to be armed and dangerous, not mentally stable at this moment.

###-###-####

     I froze. This couldn't  be right. I'm happy he was put in prison, but....How could he possible escape? "He b-boss..?" She looked up at me. "C-Can I go, h-home." She gave me an ugly look. "HAIL NO. Since this dude didn't kill you the first time, your going to be his main priority. No way your going home alone!" I rolled my eyes. "I'll be fine, the paparazzi are gonna be up my ass anyway." She scoffed. "Alrighty Y/N, don't brag about it." I laughed. "Well see ya." She got up and gave me a hug. "Stay safe, your the most talented person here. I'd be upset if I lost my best worker." I laughed and said goodbye. I started walking out the door when one of my co-workers called my name. "Hey Y/N!"

     I turned around and it was my friend, Momo. "Hey were do you think your going by yourself?" I sighed. Here we go. "I take it you seen it too. Agh, if your insist. Let's go." She jumped in joy. "Let's go shall we?" 

     We were on our way home when I seen Mic's car in the driveway. Hmm, so I guess he was at work. Bummer, that means I was talking to myself this morning."See ya Momo, stay safe." I smile and waved. "You too Y/N." She left and I walked inside. "I'm home Mic!" No reply, just silence. Okay, we can play this game. I walked around the house and tried to find him in whatever room he was in out of the fifty million. Then I walked past the bathroom. Oof, maybe he's in here in the shower or something. I giggled to myself and opened the door.  And what I found was absolutely shocking. Madalyn was in Mics arms. She looked unconscious with a red ring around her neck. "W-what." I ran over to them. "No way, is this... his." She was out. "I found her on the way back from work, I seen someone guy in a hoodie walk out of an alley.

     "I went to investigate and saw Madalyn in the corner. I'm sorry... I wish I could have stopped it." I started tearing up. "C'mon Maddie, wake up... Let's get her to the hospital." I helped Mic put her in the car. "Hurry up! I'm not losing her." He drove quickly to the hospital. The nurses rushed her to a room. They didn't have anytime to put her in a gown, they were more worried to see how much damage was done. We had to leave the room. I couldn't believe it was happening to her now. It's not right. Mic came out of the room and put me in his arms.

     I let all my tears out and cursed a couple of times till a nurse told me to quiet down. "I know it's probably not the time to bring this up, but I found this sticking out of her bra." Mic handed me a piece of paper. "Your next.." I froze... I'm next. Just because he didn't kill me the first time. I dare him to try this bullshit again, he'll be eating his own damn words by the time I'm done with him.

     30 minutes later the doctor came out of the room. I jumped up. "Is she okay?" He motioned us to sit down. "She's fine. Everything looks normal for now. This looks like another one of those attacks, the only difference is the fluid that was found in her mouth. It wasn't white opaque like the rest of the other victims, including you. It was green, it's completely something different than the other substance. We don't know what effects it will have on her, but we're having it analyzed right now. So please, be patient." 

     "Can I go see her?" He nodded and I sped in there. I sat next to her on the bed. "Hey Maddie," I started to choked up. Her neck was swollen with red, almost purple. "Look what this bastard did to you." Mic came up behind me and rubbed my back. "She's okay for now.." All of a sudden, she started shaking. Foam started coming out of her mouth and the machine went crazy. "Maddie! MADALYN! It's me! Wake up!" I started screaming for a doctor. "SOMEONE HELP!" Mic freaked out and tried holding her down. "Wake up Madalyn! She needs you!" It all happened in a blur, my tears blocked everything out. I was fighting against Mic, as he pried me out of the room. I screamed some more. "Let go! SHE NEEDS ME! HIZASHI!" He pulled me out of the room and the doctors quickly got her out and into the emergency room. "Y/N you have to be calm!"

     I kicked and flailed more, and he drag me into the family restroom. He sat me on the floor as I sat there and cried. "I'll fucking kill him! Nothing better happen to her Hizashi! You hear me!" He looked at me with fear. I felt horrible and covered my face to cry. I let go of his jacket and put my arms on my knees. He sat down next to me and cradled me. "She'll be okay Y/N, just calm down. Your fine." He gave a kiss on the forehead.

     Next thing I knew, I was asleep in his arms.

*PHEW LONG CHAPTER. Bear with me guys.*