6 - FINALLY!

The next day after I woke up, Madalyn and Ashlyn stayed in a hotel nearby. They didn't want to bother Mic. He was stressed. I still didn't understand why he was so upset the way he is.

Today I was sitting in bed and just... honestly I made the room a mess when they were over, so I was cleaning. It wasn't too bad. I started out by dusting, then I wiped the windows and vacuumed the bed. I had called into my professors and told them what happened. They understood and let me off the hook for another week till' we get everything situated. I started vacuuming the floor. That was my mistake. My allergies started up and I was sneezing...I mean, at least the room was cleaned.

I went to find Hizashi in his room and he wasn't in there. He must have gone out while I was cleaning. I went into the bathroom to find some allergy pills and the light was on. Just 'cause you're rich and stuff, Hizashi, doesn't mean you can leave lights on. And his bathroom was HUGE. He had, like, several different closets. I go and walk in and try to find the cabinet with the medicine in which it took a good five minutes.

All of a sudden I hear a door close. I turn around to see who it was, but nobody was there. I shrugged it off and continued. "No freaking allergy medicine Mic? Really?"

"Oh, it should be around there somewhere." I jumped and turned around and Mic had a towel around his waist and his hair was wet.

"OH!...Oh my god, Mic! You scared me! I didn't even know you were here!" I covered my face and blushed. What the heck.

"Don't be getting all shy on me now." I snorted.

"Well, I can't imagine why. I see an old teacher of mine in a towel." He growled,

"You make it seem like I'm as old as dinosaur bones!" He walked to one of the cabinets and turned around. I started fidgeting with one of the bottles, trying not to look at him. I think he was taking his towel off when I glanced at him.

I caught myself staring at him and sneezed. He turned around to say bless you and noticed me staring at him butt naked. "OH, SORRY!" I felt so stupid! I can't believe I was staring at him! I'M SCREAMING INTERNALLY!

I hustled, trying to find a bottle and knocked a couple down. "Hey, Y/N.." I picked them up and turned around and came face to face with him in his underwear.

"Oh,..hello there.."

He smiled. "Hey, Y/N, how much do you love me?" I gasped.

"W-what do you mean? Like as a friend? S-sure! A lot!" He shook his head.

"You know what I mean." I didn't know what to say...

"You were my teacher... I mean,... I don't understand."

He smiled. "You're too predictable. You've always been that way. Even when we trained." I went to go speak again when he cupped my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. It was soft, delicate, and pure bliss. How would he even like someone like me?

He pulled away and looked at me. Damn. "O-oh, I'm Sorry. I should have asked..." He was about to say something else when I pulled him in for a kiss... What is wrong with me?! We separated and looked at each other. I put my head down in embarrassment. He lifted it up with his hand.

"I guess we both make mistakes." I blushed as I looked him in the eye. He smiled and walked away. After the door closed I flopped on the ground.

What the hell just happened?