31 - Again

A week has passed by since the visit. As everyday passes, I get more and more anxious. I've been stressing myself out so much seeds have been falling out of my hair more. Except they aren't looking well. Mic found one the other day.

"Uh, Y/N. What's going on with your seeds?" I sighed. "I've been thinking of the surgery ever since I left the appointment, I keep worrying myself. It's the stress that's causing it." He pulled me into a hug. He looked at me sorrowfully. "You shouldn't stress yourself too much you know it's bad for the baby." I sighed again and put my head on his chest. "I know, it's just been bugging me too much."

That was the other thing. The doctor Leo, there was something off about him. The last two times he didn't seem like himself. Through my whole pregnancy he was quite a fairly happy guy. But the last two times he didn't seemed like the young man he was. He seemed more grouchy, or snotty. He seemed like a whole another person but was still partially polite.

We also had gotten a letter in the mail from the hospital. It was talking about what we should do about the procedure, what we can and can't eat in a certain amount of time before the procedure. And the limitations I had. But this wasn't the usual drill. This was more of a personally written letter from Leo. It wasn't as professional.

We had to go in a week before the procedure to do one last checkup. I told Mic about how I felt about Leo. He said I had nothing to worry about, he said that I was probably still paranoid all the incidents that have happened. I mean, can you blame me? I'm sure anyone would have been paranoid if they went to the same stuff.

I still don't like the feeling of this guy. Only because of the last two times. Hopefully he proves to be better this time, or else then I will know that there's something wrong.

For now all I can do is wait, wait for it up last checkup. And hopefully everything turns out okay. I just need to stop stressing over it now. I should take the time to go out with Madalyn and Ashlyn. Dammit, I'm supposed to be on bed rest. I guess Madalyn will have to come to us. I'm surprised Ashlyn still claims she lives with us. She spends most of her time in the college, she should just get a dorm there instead but it would probably be more expensive.

***Time skip***

I invited Madalyn over the day before the last checkup. I got yelled at for cooking dinner that night by Madalyn, she can be too much sometimes. I may be on bed rest but that doesn't mean I can't cook, god.

We had just gotten done eating when Madeline pulled out a bottle of wine from her purse. "What the hell are you doing!? You realize I'm pregnant!?" She left and pulled out glasses. "Yes silly! I didn't bring it for you! I knew you wouldn't be able to drink it so I bought you non-alcoholic wine! You know the grape soda for little kids? The kind your parents got you on New year's Eve or something to celebrate?" She pulled out another bottle, it was a bottle of Welch's grape soda in a fancy wine bottle.

How I wanted to smack her at that moment. "Wow thanks for making me feel young again. I'm definitely feeling it. Did you get me any lollipops or something? Or how about the little confetti poppers?" Everyone started laughing. Ashlyn decided to chime in. "Hahaha, real funny. Maybe you should sit at the kids table next time. Then you can get those." I laughed some more.

Madalyn broke the laughter as she shot off the cork of the wine bottle.

***Another time skip sowy***

Mic woke up the next day a tad bit hungover but he was fine. It was early in the morning we had gotten up to go to the appointment. As soon as we got there we checked in and went to our room. It took about a whole hour, till Leo got in the room. Immediately he said hello and welcome back to Mic.

He looked at me and gave me a smile and it went to his computer. We got through the whole information thing and then I got into a hospital gown and laid on the chair. We did vitals and then checked on the baby.

"I seen a couple seeds fall out of your hair today. They seemed pretty unhealthy. I'm sure you're stressed out from the procedure and everything but I can assure you everything will be okay. Make sure to take care of yourself, if you don't, it can affect your child. We wouldn't want that to happen now would we?" He gave me a smile and continued what he was doing. It wasn't a regular smile either. It was a, it would be a shame if that happened smile. Something's off.

Everything still seemed fine so it didn't take us long to get out of there. Thank God. If I was in there any longer I might have just died. I was still really bugged about the way he talked in his expressions. Mic realized it too. "That was pretty off wasn't it, he seemed happy to see me." I rolled my eyes. "That's because you're pro hero, everyone's always polite to you. Especially the girls."

He gave me a nudge. " Now don't be like that, you know how I feel about this pro hero crap. If it was up to me I would retire, but I know I can't with the baby on the way. Once we get settled I most likely will." I looked at him. "We've had this discussion before, you're not going out of retirement until you forcefully have to."

He threw a pouty face and groaned. "Fine."

Soon enough the baby will be out, all we got to do is wait. One week, the first week seemed like eternity, so this. I'm hoping for the best, I don't know what I would do if something happened to his child. I don't know what Hizashi would do if anything happened.

Alright guys! This was a pretty lengthy chapter, but I'm sure the next will be too! And are you in for a surprise!!