16 - Is she alive?

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I awoke on Mic's lap. His head was leaning on mine and he was out. Damn did he look cute while he slept. I lifted my head up and realized we were still in the bathroom. Oh yeah, I guess that wasn't a dream. I moved his head and he woke up.

"Oh, hey Y/N. Your awake." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "How long were we out?" I looked at my phone. For about two hours now.

"Wait.. Any news from the doctor?" I fixed myself up and got up. He stopped and looked up at me.

"Uh no, I don't think so."

"Dammit Mic! She could be dead!"

He grabbed my arm. "Y/N chill! Okay, we'll go check on her okay?" I took a deep breath, Okay, I am freaking out too much. I grabbed his hand and walked out. We were going to walk in the room when a nurse stopped us.

"There you two are. Madalyn is awake now. She-" Before she could finish I rushed into the room and seen her eyes dart to me.

"AGH MADDIE!" I rushed to her and carefully gave her a hug.

"Y/N, I know I was told how I got here, but why don't I remember?" I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"What do you mean? You don't remember coming here?" Mic came into room with the nurse.

"Her vitals are good, and we are still analyzing the liquid. But she has no clue how exactly she got here. Or what even happened before. Whatever this liquid was, it was stronger than the one he gave you. It had also damaged her lungs, so we are prescribing an inhalant, if she breathes it in twice a day, the chemicals will heal the process of her damaged lungs." I looked at Madalyn.

"I'm so sorry this happened.." My voice started to break. I sat next to her and hugged her.

Then I heard Ashlyn's voice behind me. "Y/N, Madalyn!" She came over and hugged us both. She wasn't much of the emotional type but she still had tears in her eyes.

"Dammit Madalyn." We she gave us a group hug. Mic walked toward us. "Hey...where's my hug, dawgs?" I pulled him in with us and enjoyed the warmth. We parted and Ash got up.

"What happened?" I pulled her over to the side to talk to her.

"She doesn't remember anything from what happened." She looked pretty puzzled. "But the stuff you had.." I nodded my head. "Yes I know, but the stuff she was given was green. And it damaged her lungs too." She looked over at Madalyn. She was talking to Mic. "At least she's still alive, that's all I care about right now."

I nodded. I looked back at Madalyn and then something came to my mind. Where is Cameron? I walked over to Madalyn. "Hey where was Cameron when you left?" She stopped then waited a moment. Her eyes widened and then hid part of her face. "Uh, well... I never told you something." I looked at her. "Okay whatever it is, It can't be all that bad. I mean, look at the situation we're in."

Before she said something I heard a knock at the door. I turned around and seen a guys standing there. Someone who looked absolutely edgy. In an instant Mic had him pinned the the ground with his arm behind his back. "No! Wait Mic!" He looked at her and looked back. "What are you doing here! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" The man scrambled a little and stopped. I seen a nurse poke her head in the room.

"Mic stop! That's, that's...Yeah...I'm actually dating Him." She pointed down at this guys. She struggled to get up. "HeY tAkE iT eAsY!" Ashlyn almost yelled and shuffled over to Madalyn. "This is was I was trying to tell you before he came in. "This is Dabi." She crouched down and looked at Mic. "You can let go now." He glared at her and looked at me. I nodded my head but kept my guard up.

He growled and got off of him and he got up. Madalyn helped him up and hugged him. He let go of her and grabbed her arms. "Are you okay? What did the nurse say." She looked at him and had to think for a second. That stuff must have really messed with her. Hopefully she doesn't have any memory loss.

I stepped up. "The liquid that was given to her was a different liquid than what I was given. It was some sort of green liquid that gave her worse memory loss than what I did. Whatever it was had damaged her lungs so shes' on an inhalant now. Take it twice a day and it should heal the damage. Now that we got that done and over with, who are you?"

He let go of her arms and crossed them. "You must be Y/N. Sorry about not telling, well, anyone. I kind of just, happened. And yes, we are together. But pretty much by accident." I walked up to him and held out my hand. "Well, nice to meet you." He took my hand and shook it. "Nice to see you Mic." He lifted his chin and growled. "Yeah." We had introductions and shed more tears. I needed to go home. I was exhausted.

Madalyn stood at the hospital while Ash and I went home with Mic. I sat on the couch and put my head in my arms. Mic cam over and sat by me. "You okay?" I nodded my head. I laid on his lap. Ya know what? I looked at him. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the room. "I need cuddle time. " He chuckled. "Okay then."