30 - It's okay, all okay!

DISCLAIMER: I personally have no clue was procedure im talking about, but for a warning, do not think this is a really procedure that can be done. Im just using background knowledge of random hospital crap. Anyway, enjoy!!

"Y/N, there's something wrong with the baby." I bolted up.

"Oh no no no. Don't tell me this. Quit pulling on my leg. It cause Mic isn't here right?" He shook his head and put his hand up.

"Easy now, it's nothing serious. You still have two months left till your due date. But this is what's gonna happen.He seems to be having a heart issue with the way it's developing. No.1, he's going to be a premature baby. After we take him out, we have to do surgery in his abdomen and add tendons to his ribcage to hopefully to hold them open long enough for the heart to form properly and for lung room.. That way after we're done, we'll put him in life support until he finishes developing. Obviously your not going to be suck there as we do surgery. Which is why we're giving you an early cesarean section in a month, and right after he will go to the operating room.

"After the surgery, we will give his lungs time to expand more and his heart will have room to function properly. Then everything should be back to normal. Continue eating healthy and we'll check in with you in a month. Make sure to keep an eye out for those seeds you produce. The stability of your fire too. Those will play a key in your healthiness."

I just sat there, he definitely seemed like he knew what he was doing. BUT IM OBVIOUSLY STILL A BIT NERVOUS?!

"Uuuuhh.... Okay. But he's going to be able to survive till then right?"

"He will for sure. But I'll be putting you on bed rest for the month. If anything hits or damages your stomach, it could be the end of him." I felt like throwing up, this as all too much for me. I nodded my head. "Okay."

He said he'd get paperwork for me to sign before I left.

After we talked the girls came and walked in. "Soooooo?" Of course Madalyn was the first one to talk. I told them everything that was supposed to happen. It didn't really seem to bother Ashlyn. She didn't over react. Madalyn on the other hand. Jesus. I thought she was going to go psycho and claw people's faces out.

But then she got emotional. She was ranting and sobbing. "It's okay Mic Jr... Aunties *sniffs* here for you....." She leaned her head against my bowling ball and was stroking it. I looked at her fuzzy hands. "He'll definitely love those when he comes out." She looked up at me and started crying again. Jesus.

As soon as everything was signed we went straight home. I was walking into there door when I almost tripped on Madalyns tail. "DUDE! Tie it up or something, damn." She started crying again. " I'm sorry baby Mic!!" Shit. "Hey it's only for a month! It's okay!"

For God's sake where's Mic?

*First time skip in about forever*

Mic pulled up and ran inside. "So? What's going on??" I told him everything. Here was pretty worried, but also super calm. He lays down on the bed with me and puts his head up against my stomach. "It's okay baby boy, I'm here. As long as I'm here your safe."

I loved Mic so much. I looked me to see gotta ready he was too be a father. I'm so excited for us. I'm glad he's going to be trully happy.

But in all reality, I'm kinda worried. This celebrity stuff has been hitting him pretty hard lately. He's been saying he just wants to have a normal life with me, he wants a smaller house, just for the two of us and Mic Jr. (Not the baby's name yet. Just something I call him.)

I felt a pain in my stomach. "Agh!" I grabbed my stomach and Hizashi jumped up. "What!? What's wrong? Contraction?" I nodded my head."Let me get you some Tylenol." I put my hand up. "No no no! I'm fine. I think I just need a nap.I laid down and stretched. I don't think he was gonna argue.

"Okay, well, I'm going to go get started on dinner, it you need anything, just call me." He bent down and gave me a kiss. "Okay." He left the room. I rolled over on my stomach. For some reason, though I know it's not good for the baby, lying on my stomach makes it feel better. And it's like I can feel him lay on his stomach too.Damn. Being pregnant sucks.

Aaaalrighty guys. There ya have it. Baby is NOT DEAD.I ALSO NEED BABY NAMES. IDEAS PLEASE. Also you guys are so gonna hate me, I'm debating on two options. 1 or 2. Those are two ways this story could go. Comment a number, whichever number gets the most, the opposite number wins. Crazy huh? But I guess your going to have to wait and find out now. 😈 LOVE YOU ALL. STAY UH... STAY BEING WEIRD PPL.