9 - Embarrassing

HERE'S AN UPDATE, I'M SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN FOREVER! My life has been pretty hectic. Anyway, I hope you enjoy bubs. 

L/N = Your Last Name

Dating Mic was weird. Especially now that my retarded friends kept teasing me about it. I had finally gone back to school. I honestly didn't miss out on that much. Ashlyn has honestly gotten ten times better with her quirk. Though people have still passed out every now and then, but she's getting better!

Honestly, I don't think anyone knows, like the media, about Mic and I. Our relationship has been kinda spatial. Thanksgiving break is soon. So maybe I'll spend it with him.

Today we were supposed to be doing awesome in art, but the professor wasn't even here. He was notorious for skipping. He skipped more than any other person in this school. Well... I guess not every person. Most people. Since he wasn't here, Ashlyn and I skipped that class and took a walk. Usually, we would never skip, but today the teacher substituting was one of the worst. Last time we had them, Ashlyn "accidentally" made them pass out. Or at least that's what people thought.

As we walked through campus, apparently a lot of people were skipping, that or they were really late. They all kept looking at their phones and gasping. As soon as she and I walked by they would stare at us with big eyes. I couldn't tell what they had on their minds. "What the hell are you looking at you damn nerds!" Ashlyn was tired of them staring. It's not that Ashlyn was a bully, it's just the fact kids knew what she was capable of doing.

She took her phone out of her pocket. "What the hell is on the media now..?" She was scrolling down when she froze. "Uhh....." I looked at her. "What is it?" She held the phone up to my face, and my heart stopped. On the screen was a picture of Hizashi and I arm in arm, and me leaning on his shoulder as we were walking together. She started reading the title. "Present Mic's secret lover caught on camera! When we all thought Hizashi Yamada had no life but fangirls, a special lady waltzed right into his life. Y/N L/N was a graduate at UA High a little over 2 years ago and is now a student at (insert art college)." Dude...they're gonna stalk you now. What the hell is wrong with the public?!" She put her phone away as I just stood there.

"I-Is that why.... everyone has been staring at me.... because I'm..." I sat down right where I was standing and put my head in my arms. Ugh, this is such bullshit. I hate people, I hate people who don't have lives so they snoop on other people's and release their secrets. Damn it.

"Y/N,...Wanna go home?" I sat there for a couple more moments. "Maybe,....yeah,...let's go." Ashlyn helped me up and we started walking home. "Hey Y/N, ya wanna go visit him?" I shrugged my shoulders. I actually really do, but I have a feeling people are watching now. "Hmm...Yeah, let's go."

We took a taxi to his "house." I still don't see a reason to have such a huge house. I rang the doorbell and no answer. I rang it a couple more times and waited a moment. Then I heard the door unlock and Mic opened it slowly. His hair was down and his glasses looked crooked. "Oh hey, Y/N." A smile grew on his face. I'm guessing he didn't see Ashlyn because he pulled me into a hug and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"GROSS!" Ashlyn cut in between us and threw her arms up. "NOT IN FRONT OF ME!" That surprised him, nearly tripping him off the steps. "Whoa, Ashlyn! Didn't see ya there, dawg!" He nervously fixed his hair and glasses and stepped back inside. I quickly stepped inside and drug Ashlyn with me. I closed the door behind us. "You look a little hectic, Y/N. What's up?" I looked at him. "You mean you haven't seen the media yet?" Ashlyn took out her phone and showed him what she found.

"Damn paparazzi. Is this why you're not in school right now?" I nodded my head. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Hmm... okay. Let's go find something to do then, shall we ladies?" Ashlyn rolled her eyes. "SURE." She flipped her arms up. "Minus well. We're already here." Ashlyn started walking away and Mic approached me. He put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me. After that, we walked with Ashlyn hand in hand.

Ashlyn and I took turns putting on his costume. Mic got a little irritated when we did, so while I was in his clothes he dressed in my skirt. Whooo-e.