24 - Accidents Happen

A day later after Mic and I did our, umm business, I had to check for a pregnancy. I was stupid enough that day to not even think of protection or anything. I'm hoping Mic doesn't get mad. I mean he shouldn't since he didn't even think about it too..........

Okay so before I did anything, Ashlyn wanted to talk to me about something. So I met up with her at Mc.Donalds, her favorite place to eat. Why? I don't know. Maybe she likes eating plastic. It's a possibility knowing her.

I got there and I could tell she was nervous. She looked normal, but there was something different about her. We started talking while we ordered our food. Apparently she needed to tell me something about All Might. Tushi. Heh. Yeah, maybe I do need a life. But anyway back to the gossip.

We grabbed our food and sat in a booth in a corner. "Alright Y/N, prepare yourself, but don't be mad." This concerned me. "What the hell Ash, what'd you do now?" She stop eating and lowered her voice. "So...Umm, Toshinori and I um. SowemighthavebeenalittleattachedtheonenightandmaybewemighthavedoneitlikeImeanhadsex." I just about spit out my coffee when I heard that. "Dude, I know this is weird, but Mic and I did too." We both jumped up and down and yipped and screeched or whatever. We were just extremely excited.

"Okay, so this was your first time right?" She stopped and thought about it. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS? "Yeah of course,"

"You had to think about it though." She laughed. "Well I didn't mean to. I knew it was my first time. It just didn't register to me at first." Of course Ashlyn, your becoming slow like Madalyn again. I laughed as I thought about it. "Why are you laughing." I laughed some more. "I was thinking inside my head, that you acted just like Madalyn right there. In one ear, out the other." We started dying of laughter.

"I mean your not wrong!" The rest of the time we were there we made jokes about Madalyn's life and such. We left about an hour later, getting tired of that Mc.Donalds smell. I stopped by the store real quick to pick something up. Since we had unprotected sex, I needed pregnancy tests. Yes, more than one.

I got home to see if Mic was home. And he wasn't. Ashlyn didn't come straight home either. She's been spending more time with Toshinori lately. Heh, Tushi. As soon as I got home I went straight to the bathroom. I quickly took everything out and got it ready. I was excited, but scared. I wouldn't mind having a child, but It wouldn't matter if I didn't.

I got a swab and waited. Five minutes later there was....

Small chapter, but a cliffhanger!!!! Your welcome I love you all!!!! <3GOT EM.