27 - Savage

So lately, Madalyn has been more spacious than usual. Ever since I walked in on Dabi and her fighting she's been worse. I checked up on her every now and then, and she barely talks, she's starting to worry me. A lot more than she had before. But anyway. I've been trying to keep her off my mind.

It was a pretty stormy day (sounds so cheesy lmao) when Madalyn went crazy. I wanted to stop by at her house again, and she wasn't home. Nobody was, not even Dabi. So it kinda worried me. Her I am standing out in the rain. Mic wanted to stop by too, so he was attempting to cover my head with his jacket. Attempted was the key word. I'm pretty sure he was covered more, by far.

"Maybe they went out to eat or something, let's drive around." I punched him in the stomach and walked out from under him. "Thanks for covering me!" I ran back to the car. He got in the car with barely anything wet. Or at least his hair. "Why'd you go and do that?" I laughed.

"Was your hair more important than me?" I laughed and turned the car on. "Of course, you think I just wake up looking this good?" I glared at him. He snickered and drove off. We drove around town for about 5 minutes until we seen Dabi. He was walking around, pretty frantically. We slowly drove next to him. "Dabi!!"

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. His eyes looked like he'd seen a ghost. There was fear in his eyes. "Y/N." He ran over and grabbed my arms. "Y/N, she's gone. Maddie's gone." He went on and rambled. I got out of the car and grabbed his arms. "Dabi, Dabi, DABI! Hey calm down!" He stopped trembling and looked me in the eyes. "C'mon, get in the car." I grabbed him and sat with him in the back seat. Mic turned around with a confused look on his face. "Dabi, calm down okay? Now what happened?"

He slowly lifted his arm up. He had large scratch marks all the way up his arm. The scratches looked like they were burning. Slowly but surely. This was Madalyn's poison. I didn't even know how to cure it. There wasn't a single person I know who cures it. "Was this Madalyn?" He nodded his head and winced as he pulled his sleeve down. "We had gotten into another argument, but this time, there was something different about her. She wasn't her same self. She was more cold, she had no filter, nothing. And she was even more violent than when she was when you came in. Y/N, I'm scared. I don't know where she went, she took off after slashing me.

"All she said was that she was sick of this world, and everyone in it. She said," He swallowed. "Y/N, I have never loved anyone so much in my life. We have to find her." I nodded my head. It seems like Madalyn has officially gone rogue. Immediately my heart went into panic mode. I looked up at Mic. "We gotta find her. Step on it." He slammed on the gas and started driving. "Any clue on where she went?"

Dabi shook his head. "I don't know. She took off in a sprint after she barged out the door. Maybe she went to the forest, that's where she usually goes when she goes to vent."

Mic took off toward the park forest. We were on our way when we seen a tail quickly yanked into an alley. I quickly pointed at it. "Mic! Cat tail 3 o'clock!" He slammed on the breaks. It was Madalyn, she was running down the alley. On all four? I jumped out of the car. "Dabi, call the police, this might go bad... Stay here!" I ran towards Madalyn. "Madalyn!!" She quickly stopped and turn toward me. "Y/N!!" She got up on her legs. "Why are you always intruding on what I do!"

I held my arms up. "What's going on?! Calm down, what happened? Why have you been acting this way lately?" She threw her arms up. "There you go again! Asking the questions like you actually care! I don't get you! Your so fake!"

"C'mon! The damaged you've done to Dabi? He LOVES YOU! And you hurt him like that? What is your problem lately?!" She extended her claws and her tail went up. "I don't want to hurt you Y/N! I hate this world, this world SUCKS. Just like your personality! Always caring for other people. ACK!" At this point I could hear the police sirens. Closer and closer they came. I tried to stall for a little longer.

"Madalyn, snap the hell out of it! We're standing in the rain, arguing, about to fight. I'm tired, I wanna go home, can we not deal with this? Get your goddamn life together! The world doesn't revolve around you!" This pissed her off. She charged at me and lunged at me like a savage. I froze. Is this really what she's turned into? I fell to the ground waiting for her claws to meet my face. But it never happened. I seen her get shot out of the air from a net.

She fell to the ground with a thud. She flailed around in the net looking for an exist. All of a sudden it shocked her. She slowly started moving again. I got up and looked around. There were two pro heroes and two police cars surrounding the alley. It's a good thing she was occupied.

"Y/N, Why.." Apparently she passed out after that. I got up. This is some rainy, heart breaking shit that happens in a movie. What the hell. Mic slowly made his way over toward me with Dabi. Dabi knelt down next to Madalyn. "Don't worry, " He stroked her paw. "we'll get you the help you need." He gave it a kiss and got up. He winced as he lifted his sleeve. It seemed to be getting worse. The acid, it's not getting any better.

The police took Madalyn away to the hospital. I needed to find some way to help Dabi, hopefully they give Madalyn the mental help she needs. I sat down for a while to think. I cleaned out Dabi's scratches the most I could. I would have to wait for Madalyn to get her sanity back before I asked her to do anything. Till then he would have to wait. All I could do now was keep it cleaned.

HEY GUYS!! I love you all so much, and I didn't take as long to update like I did last time huh? XD Anyway, I'm so glad you guys are enjoying my story. I enjoy all the encouraging comments. I love you guys sooo much! Keep commenting on what you think, stay awesome you quirkless heroes!!