12 - All Might???

As soon as she said All Might, I was quite concerned. She's been mentioning his name a lot. I wonder what's up with him?

Ashlyn and I went to my room as soon as we were done moving our things in. I sat down on the bed and pulled out my phone. I was in that one position with my arms in the air, laying down, hoping not to drop the phone on my face. "So..what's up? Something about All Might you say?" She flopped down next to me just staring at my face while smiling. "Uh... What?" She giggled a little. "AGH! Okay, so here's the basics. You know how I've been talking to All Might a lot lately, well.." She paused and shoved her face in the pillow. She did a little girly screech.

I glanced at her and looked back at my phone. "Continue.." She looked back up. "WELL....HE....." Then she began talking really fast. "AllMightsaidIlookedbeautifulandhethen," she took a big gulp of air, "textedmelaterandsaidweshouldgotomcdonaldssometime!"

"WHA-" I dropped my phone on my face and jolted up."WHAT-wha... No way! You're joking?!" She shoved her face back in the pillow. "QUIET DOWN!" Her voice was muffled. "Okay, okay... How did, like,...How long has this been going on, missy?" She jolted up and stared at me. "You're the one to talk, asshole." I laughed. "Anyway, he wants me to go to McDonald's and..FUCK... Man, I don't even know anymore. My feelings are.. man. He's so shy and bashful and it's so adorable when he talks to me. And when we text each other, it's like heaven. I love talking to him." I just nodded and kept listening.

She and I started chatting more about her admirer. "So when is this date?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah well, I'm pretty sure it's Saturday." "OOF. Dude, I'mma stalk you." She punched my arm. "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!" I laughed again. "I'm sorry, I promise I won't." I laughed some more and finally broke her and she started laughing too.

"You need to stop, okay. Just no." We laughed a little more, then I started choking on my spit. "Agh! I'm-Fin-Fine. I'll be back," I hacked, "I need a drink." I walked out the door coughing. I went past Mic's room and noticed him messing with his stuff (editor: no, not that kind of stuff, ya' nasties..) I ignored him and walked straight on by. Then I grabbed a cup of water and drank some, still choking of course. I dumped the cup out and turned around. Mic was suddenly there. "Hey there. Whatcha' guys talking about?" I snickered. "Well...All Might and Ashlyn.." I lowered my voice. "Might hook up." He was getting a drink of water and spit some of it out. "Oh dang, dawg. Does she know about his-?" he then started coughing, if not expecting the words to come out of his mouth, "I mean, I-" He coughed again.

"Uh, Hizashi? Are you having a stroke?" He smiled through coughs. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." He shrugged and I raised an eyebrow. "Alright, I trust you. But at least she's finally getting a life." We both started laughing. Her head sprung from around the wall. "I HEARD THAT, Y/N!" We both started laughing harder.