4 - Day of THE PARTY

Saturday night came around and Madalyn was bouncing off the walls. Ashlyn and I were getting all...hookered up. Not really, but we put on our best clothes. Ashlyn refused to put any make-up on besides mascara. I put some mascara and some eye shadow on. Finally, we looked our best.

"Hey, Ashlyn..maybe we can find you a boyfriend there?" I raised my eyebrows at her. She punched my arm and went back to doing her hair.

"I just hope Madalyn's bf isn't there. I'll kill him from taking her away from our trio."

I laughed, "Well, in that case, we can just plant a bomb in his house and make it explode after. Or before... WAIT, what if Madalyn is there?" We both laughed and continue our hair brushing.

We finished getting dressed and got out the address. We called a cab and they took us there with no problem. As soon as we got there, it was pretty quiet. "I don't like how silent it is. AND DANG, that's a big house!" His house was sorta like a mansion, but smaller I guess. It was still pretty big compared to what I was used to (aka, scrubby college dorms.)

We walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Moments later, Madalyn is at the door. "YEEE! Come on, guys! The party is downstairs!" She grabbed Ashlyn and I's arms without a response. I swear, it's like we never have a real conversation anymore. It's always her talking.

She took us down these stairs that led to the basement. As we got closer to the bottom of the stairs, the music got louder. We walked into this large door and there were our graduation classes dancing. Madalyn wandered off into the crowd. It wasn't like a strobe light party, I mean, the lights were on. It was just a calm but lit party.

Present Mic was DJ-ing and all of our classmates were enjoying themselves. After we got there Mic had seen us and put a disc on. After, he started walking towards us and nearly tripped and fell from all the people.

He finally came over and fixed himself up. "Hey, ladies! Madalyn told me you'd be here." He nodded his head over to Madalyn. She already looked drunk and crazy. As did Hizashi. He looked pretty messed up, but he was obviously controlling himself.

We walked over to Madalyn and she was messed up flirting with a group of guys. She's always flirting even though she already has a boyfriend. Beside me, I heard Ashlyn mutter something about "Maho," who was her mortal enemy back in junior and senior year. I spotted him beside a creepy ass looking guy.

The creepy guy went in to kiss her and I walked up and shoved his face away. He stumbled back. "Watch yourself!"

Madalyn paused and looked at me. The guy, who I didn't even recognize, rubbed his jaw, smiled, and stepped back. I looked at her. "Who the hell was that guy?" She shrugged uselessly.

"I don't know, I don't think he was in our class, that or he wasn't noticeable. I can't believe you shoved him!" I grabbed her and walked with Hizashi.

He looked at me. "Dang girl, that was rough."

I glared at him. "You don't look so good yourself, Hizashi."

He paused, "Eh." He walked back to his set and put on a more outgoing song. He also set a playlist and walked back down.

"So..., watcha' ladies wanna do?" Madalyn was suggesting a couple of things, but I was dazing off at the one guy. Something just didn't seem right about him.

We decided to go play some party games. After a while, I had to go pee. I drank way too much soda since I didn't feel like getting messed up tonight. Apparently neither did Ashlyn, as I saw her standing to the side next to Endeavor, talking. What was she doing??

I got to the bathroom and relieved myself. I was washing my hands when I saw movement in the corner of my eye. A guy quickly shot out of a corner into the bathroom and grabbed me and covered my mouth. I struggled, trying to get away.

"You're a feisty one. That shove hurt like hell. Let me return the favor." And as soon as he said that, I was out.