1

Emma was walking down the street. Her long blonde hair was curled. She's in a pair of ripped jeans and a cream tank top. A red leather jacket tops of her look. She had headphones in with music blaring through. Trying to calm her nerves. Today was Emma's interview with the richest family in LA. Last week she lost her job and boyfriend. Neal and Emma got into a big fight. Since he is also her boss he fired her and kicked her out there apartment.

Flashback

"Your such a controlling person. Just back off" Emma snapped.

"Me? Who freaked out when someone winked at me huh" Neal snapped back.

"I flipped out at her because she winked, blew a kiss and bit her lip at you. You went crazy today when a guy looked at me"

"Don't give me attitude" he growled.

"Do you hear yourself? Your insane and I can't stand you right now" Emma snapped.

"Then get out. If you can't stand me then leave"

"I said right now"

"I said get out. Don't bother showing up to work because your fired"

"For what" Emma says shocked.

"Being a flirting girlfriend who can't be with one man"

"Are you kidding me? The man look in my direction. I've never flirted while being with you and never cheated" Emma says annoyed.

"I don't care. Leave" he snapped.

Emma glared at him and walked out of the apartment. She then stormed back in and he looked confused.

"I forgot my stuff" Emma sighed.

End flashback

Emma looked up and saw she was at a gate. She took her headphones out and took a deep breath.

"Whoa" she says shocked.

She went over to the booth where a guy was sat holding a newspaper. He was over weight and asleep with a donut in his mouth. Emma coughed to wake him up. The man sat up and stood to his feet quickly.

"Umm yes ma'am" he says standing straight.

"Ma'am?" Emma laughed. She had never been called that before. She knew this was going to be a posh place but being called ma'am made her laugh. "Sorry. I'm here about the job"

"Ow yeah. Name"

"Emma swan"

"Go through"

The man pushed a button under the desk. The huge gate slowly opened. Emma walked through while admiring the detail. She walked down the path until a mansion came into view.

"No way" she says shocked.

She went to the door and knocked on it. The doors were gold and tall. They opened and a woman was stood there. She was small and elderly. She smiled at Emma sweetly.

"Hello" she says with a French accent.

"Hi. I'm here for a job"

"Ow I see. Come in"

Emma smiled and stepped into the house. Her mouth dropped as she looked around. It was crazy how big this house was.

"This place is huge" she says shocked.

"Yes. Mr and Mrs Mills are both very rich people" the woman replied.

She led Emma through out the ground flour. She then knocked in the door and waited.

"Come in" a man says from inside the room.

The older lady opened the door and stepped in with Emma behind.

"She is here about the job" she says before walking away.

"Awe Miss swan I presume. Please take a seat" the man smiled.

"Thanks. Mr mills right" Emma asked walking to the desk.

She sat down and looked around the room. She smiled at it before looking back at the man of the house. He was in a suit and his hair pushed to the side. Handsome and tall.

"Yes. Robin Mills. Mills is my wife's name. We took hers since she refused to be called Regina Bombina"

"I see" Emma giggled.

"So do you like children"

"Yeah. My best friends little girls are adorable and adore me"

"Great. Do you have a place to live" he asked writing down what Emma just said.

"Not at the moment. I'm crashing at a friends house since my ex kicked me out" Emma replied with a sigh.

"We can offer a place here to stay. Miss swan you have the job" he smiled.

"Really? That was easy. Thank you and call me Emma"

"We just need someone soon and you seen alright so you'll do. I'll show you around" robin replied standing up.

They both left the room. As they made there way to the stairs Emma couldn't stop admiring the house.

"Robin darling where are my Christian Louboutin heels? I will be late" a voice came from upstairs.

Emma's head followed the voice. She saw a woman stood at the top of the stairs. She had short brown hair that was naturally straight. Her makeup done to perfection. A black dress that hugged her body and came to her mid thigh. Emma's mouth dropped at the sight. She couldn't believe how beautiful this woman is. She struts down the stairs with a smile as she saw the blonde.

"Regina this is Emma swan. She will be the new nanny" robin says gesturing to Emma.

"Well hello there. It's nice to meet you. Ow there they are" Regina says slipping into her heels.

"Umm... h-h-hi" Emma muttered.

"Ow you are a shy one. I have to get going but I shall see you soon. Good bye miss swan. Bye sweetie" Regina says before kissing robins cheek.

Her butler opened her door and she left the house. Emma was still shocked at how that woman was so beautiful.

"Your wife is very beautiful and kind" Emma says smiling.

"I guess she's alright. Come. Meet our children. We have 4"

Regina heard the front door close. She sighed dropped her smart posture.

"Dam. Why did she have to be cute? If anyone finds out about my secret I'm done. I just have to make sure I don't do anything stupid" Regina says to herself.

She looked down and walked down the few steps in front. She got into the back on the long black limo parks outside her house.

"Where to" the driver asked.

"Take me to work please" she says before looking to her work phone.