4

It's been a week now. Regina was walking down the stairs when the maid opened the front door. Cora walked in and smiled at her daughter.

"Regina darling" she says holding her arms out.

"Hello mother" Regina smiled while hugging her.  Cora looked at Regina with a smile. "How is LA treating you"

"It's lovely down there. All these rich handsome men. Ow but none as charming as your father was. God rest his soul" Cora replied as she led the way to Regina's kitchen.

"I'm glad you like it there" Regina smiled. As they walked in Emma was holding a basket of clean washing. She was just about to leave. "Ow Emma. Good your here. Could you get the kids come down here please"

"Ow darling you don't have to say please to the help" Cora replied while sitting down.

Regina went over to Emma and made sure Cora couldn't hear.

"Sorry about my mother. Please can you get them for me. Also tell Chris to put on some girl clothes for her grandmother" Regina asked softly and quietly.

"Will do" Emma smiled.

"Thank you" Regina replied before walking over to Cora. "Mother you can't be that rude. I know this girl has been through a lot and I can't be horrible to her" Regina sighed as she sat down.

Emma smiled softly at her before leaving the room. She went upstairs and to jasmines room. She knocked on the door and waited.

"What" she asked opening the door. Emma got an instant smell of alcohol. Jasmine knew but didn't care since it was just Emma. "Ow it's you. What do you want"

"Your grandmother is downstairs. Your mum asked for me to get you"

"Just do it for me. I'm busy" she says with attitude.

"I'm not an owl. Go downstairs and do it yourself" Emma says annoyed.

"You know I'm like the boss of you"

"No your not. Your parents are. So don't try me. I've got experience with girls like you. So go say hi or when I go down I'll tell her about the smell I'm getting"

"Fine. Ashley pass me the gum and Ronny pass me a jacket" jasmine says annoyed while going into her room.

Emma smiled and went down the hall. She told all the others to go down and say hi. She then went to Regina's room. She started putting the washing away. After a few minutes she was making the bed. Regina walked in.

"Sorry. Do you want me to leave" Emma says quickly.

"No it's fine. I just need a break from my mother" Regina sighed while sitting at her dressing table.

"Where is your dad"

"He died when I was 17" Regina replied looking at her reflection.

"Ow I'm so sorry. That must have been really hard"

"It's ok. He was a loving man to all. Well unless you were gay but both my parents don't like gays" Regina replied looking upset in the mirror. She noticed Emma looking and put on her fake smile. "I should go. I just needed a break from my mother" she says standing up.

"I don't mind. You can talk to me" Emma says going over to her.

"That's sweet of you" Regina smiled. She looked down and walked to the door. "I've got more to say than you need to hear"

Regina was about to leave when Emma grabbed her hand. Regina froze.

"You need to talk to someone. Doesn't have to be me obviously. You don't know me that well" Emma says softly.

"Emma it's not that bad. I'm happy. My mum is just a handful. Is this about robin" Regina laughed.

"Kinda. I didn't want to say anything"

"I know he cheats on me. He has for years. We aren't in love so I don't care" Regina shrugged.

"Then why are you married"

"I have 4 kids for a starts. He can't have the house without a wife. I have my own reason that I can't say about. Me and robin were friends as children. I was just his safety wife. We don't love each other" Regina replied with a chuckle.

"Fair enough. I didn't mean to seem rude I was just curious"

"It's ok. You might as well know. Now you do your going to want to be careful with robin. The reason we don't usually higher beautiful young woman like you is because I know what he will do with them. I can't let my kids know we're not in love"

"Ow like I said. I prefer women and no offence but he's not my type" Emma says making Regina giggle.

"He's not mine either don't worry" she laughed.  Emma laughed which made Regina smile. She quickly looked away and started walking out the room. "I have to get to my mother. When she's gone me and you can talk in my office for a bit"

"Sure. See ya"

Regina smiled before walking out. She closed the door and sighed softly. She can't help but think how Emma is such a sweet person and how she's so beautiful. She took a deep breath and went back downstairs.

"Where is jasmine" she asked looking around.

"She went back upstairs. Her friends are there" henry replied looking over at her.

Regina sighed and walked to the family. Robin then walked into the house. He looked around and saw no one there. He turned to the door and kissed the woman stood behind it.

"I'll see you soon" he smirked when they pulled away.

"Bye handsome" she smiled.

He winked before closing the door. The butler came downstairs and robin looked round at him.

"Hello mike" he smiled.

"There all in the kitchen mr mills" he says before walking away.

"Thanks"

Robin walked into the kitchen. Regina sighed quietly before smiling and walking over to him. She kissed him softly before hugging him.

"Hi sweetie" she smiled.

He pulled away and saw Regina's mother. He looked at Regina and she just rolled her eyes. Robin turned his nose up before looking back at Cora.

"How are you Cora sweetie" he asked holding his arms out.

"Quiet good thank you darling" she replied hugging him.

Regina sipped her wine and put her arm around Isabella's shoulder. She kissed her daughters head before putting her other around around Henry and kissing his head.

"I love you two" she smiled.

Chris had gone back up to her room. Jasmine was in her room alone since her friends were gone.

"We love you mum" Isabella says.

"Yeah we do" henry added.