53

Emma got off the airplane in Washington. She got into a taxi and went straight to the hotel she was told to go to. Emma went to the front desk and waited to get the woman's attention. She wouldn't look.

"Hello" Emma says confused why this woman ignored her.

"What can I help you with" she asked looking at her screen still.

"Can you at least look at me when I talk? How rude" Emma says still annoyed from the morning.

"What" she asked looking up.

"I need to know where room 642 is" Emma snapped.

"Top floor"

"Rude bitch"

"Excuse me" the woman asked annoyed.

"Don't try me today. Your a rude bitch and your lucky I'm not reporting this" Emma growled before walking away.

She went to the elevator and pushed the button. The doors opened meaning she could walk in. The blonde went to the top floor before getting out. She looked until she finally found the room. Emma knocked on the door.

"Open the door boys" she says annoyed.

It opened and a tall boy with blonde messy hair. He looked at Emma who was angry to see him.

"Don't look at me like that" the boy sighed.

Emma rolled her eyes and stepped into the room. She walked in and saw a boy almost identical to the one who opened the door except he had brown hair. She glared at him and crossed her arms. The blonde boy sat down and they both looked at her.

"Adam. John" she says looking to the blonde boy then the brunette boy.

"Emma chill" Adam says reassuring her.

"No. Why the fuck did you think it was ok to call me now" she asked angry.

"Who were we meant to call?" John asked sitting up.

"It's not like mum would answer. She's in Australia" Adam adds.

"What do you think I can do" Emma sighed.

"We need somewhere to stay" John says softly.

"You can't stay with me. I have a wife and kids. Fuck sake I have a granddaughter"

"Really? I didn't know you were gay" Adam says a little shocked.

"Bi actually. My first four kids are actually my wife's and our son Alex is mine. The oldest has a year old son" Emma explained softly.

"Awe you have a family. Do they know about us" Adam asked.

"That I have brothers who got sent to military school for being naughty and didn't bother even to talk to me again" Emma asked crossing her arms again.

"You know we couldn't. Mum didn't allow it. She left the country before we even got out. Em don't hate us" John sighed.

"I don't hate you... but to my family you don't exist. They only just found out I actually have parents" Emma sighed as she walked towards them.

"Really? You lied about your life" Adam asked shocked.

"Kinda. They asked and I said I don't have any and didn't want to talk about it" Emma replied sitting on the coffee table.

"Emma we have no where to go. They told us we couldn't work at the military school anymore and sent us back here" Adam says softly.

"Please Emma help us. We tried calling mum. She answered. Heard our voice and hung up" John added.

"What will I tell Regina? She won't talk to me at the moment. We got into a fight this morning because I had to rush out to meet you. I called her in the taxi but she kept hanging up" Emma sighed.

"Is that your wife's name? Can I see her" John asked.

Emma took her phone out and showed them her lock screen. They both smiled at the phone of Emma and Regina ready for a night out.

"Whoa

"Whoa. She's stunning" Adam says smiling at Emma a little shocked.

"She's a model right. Regina Mills" John questioned.

"Yeah. Also an interior decorator. Very successful woman. Don't know how I got her" Emma sighed.

"Because your an amazing girl" Adam says smiling softly.

"And so beautiful em. We're so proud of our little sister" John added.

"Thanks guys. I need to think about what's going to happen. If I have to try and get ahold of my wife and see if she will talk to me" Emma sighed as she put her head in her hands.