7

After Regina's work event was over the girls went outside. Regina and Emma were stood there as everyone left.

"Want to go for a drink? Its not too late" Regina asked with a soft smile.

"Sure. Where" Emma replied.

"Ow I don't know. I don't go into the city much" Regina laughed.

"I know a good place. Get in and I'll tell the driver" Emma says before going to the drive.

Regina got in and waited a few seconds for Emma. The car started driving. Emma and Regina had a few drink at the party but weren't drunk or anything. They were enjoying each other's company.

"So where are we going" Regina asked.

"A place called Demi's" Emma smiled.

"I take it a person named Demi owns it" Regina laughed making Emma laugh.

"Funny one" she sarcastically replied.

"So is this place quiet"

"No. It's a night club" Emma chuckled.

"Ow I thought it was a bar. I don't mind a night club" Regina replied sipping her drink.

"Have you ever been to one"

"Not since I was 22"

"Last time I went I was with my best friend not long after her second baby was born so a month ago"

Regina looked at Emma. She saw how she drunk the drink. Regina looked down and drunk hers before she got caught.

Soon they arrived at Demi's. The girls got out and the limo parked. Emma led the way. It was so busy and loud music blaring out.

"Whoa I forgot what this was like" Regina laughed.

"Come on. I got this" Emma says smiling.

"What do you mean" Regina says but is ignored.

She grabbed Regina's hand and pulled her through the crowd of dancing people. They got to the bar but didn't let go of each other's hands.

"Lean against the bar and push she chest out" Emma says glancing at Regina.

"Excuse me" Regina says shocked.

"If we want a drink then we need his attention. Your boobs are amazing now stick them out and get his attention" Emma says as her eyes quickly glance at Regina's chest.

"Well it's sweet of you for noticing" Regina smirked.

Regina leaned forwards and pushed her boobs out. The barman looked up at her and back down. His head then snapped up at her. He finished the drink he was doing and put it down. He took the money and went straight to Regina.

"How can I help you" he asked her.

"Can I get" Regina starts.

"Get us two beers and 4 tequila shots" Emma cuts in.

Regina looked at little shocked but Emma smiled. The barman nods and walked away to make the drinks.

"Well your plan worked I'll give you that" Regina chuckled.

"It always does. My friend is breast feeding so her boobs are huge" Emma laughed making Regina's laugh.

The man placed the shots and beer in front. Before Emma could Regina payed the man. The blonde pushed a shot to Regina and picked her own up.

"Straight to the shots? Alright" Regina says shocked.

"Always. Cheers"

The girls clinked the glasses together and slammed the shot back. Emma looked to see Regina screwing her face up. She laughed which got the richer woman's attention.

"I take it I didn't do that right" she says not liking the taste in her mouth.

"Let's try it with salt and lime this time" Emma says still giggling. She took Regina's hand and held it to the brunette. "Lick your hand"

"You lick your hand" Regina says confused. Emma also looked confused at her. "See confusing"

Emma rolled her eyes with a giggle and pulled Regina closer to her by the hand she still had hold off. She dragged her tongue across the back of Regina's hand before sprinkling salt over it. She did the same to her hand before picking the shots up. She gave one to Regina and kept one.

"Your going to lick the salt. Do the shot. Then suck on the lime" Emma informs.

"Well you could have told me that before telling me to lick my hand. It confused me" Regina laughed.

The girls smiled before licking there hand. They slammed the shot back before sucking on the lime. The two shots went straight to Regina's head.

"Was that better"

"Yes definitely. Where is that beer" Regina asked looking across the bar. Emma hands her a beer and they both drink a mouthful. "Come on Miss swan. Let's go dance" Regina says smiling.

"Really?" Emma says a little shocked.

Regina grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. Emma didn't usually dance with people let alone a rich woman who could sue her for stepping on a tie. Regina started shaking her hips side to side with a smirk on her face. Emma started to giggle and joined in. They danced together and drunk there drink. One after the other they kept drinking different drinks. Now there both drunk and love it.

"This is so much fun" she says over the music.

"Hell yeah it is" Emma replied. The song then ended. The slow songs came on. Everyone around them started dancing slowly together. Emma looked at Regina who was watching everyone. "Shall we get another drink"

Regina nods and they go to the bar. They ordered 2 more shots. The barman placed them down and the girls slammed them back with salt before and lime after.

"Come dance with me" Regina says softly.

"It's slow songs. There's about 3 and then we can go" Emma says as she gazed over at the people dancing.

"Come on Emma. Please" Regina begged with a sweet smile on her face.

She smiled and sighed softly. Regina knew that was a yes. She took Emma's hand and walked to the dance floor. They hugged each other and swayed side to side.

"I do like this song" Emma says whispering in Regina's ear.

"Thanks for dancing and come out with me tonight. I can't do this with robin so it's nice to have you around" Regina whispered softly.

She pulled away to look at Emma. She leaned in and pressed her lips against the blondes. She was to drunk to notice she's kissing a woman. She deepened the kiss and slowed it down. Emma was also too drunk to notice she's kissing a married 'straight' woman. They pulled away feeling the passion between them. Both smiled softly and hugged again. They continued the dance with the same soft smile on there face.