21

It's been 5 months. Emma is 24 weeks pregnant and has made up her mind she will give the baby away. She found a small apartment in town instead of living at Ruby's. As for Regina. She still hasn't returned to her normal self. The kids hate her upset but robin doesn't notice since he's never around. Both girl just miss each other. Emma was at work.

"Can I take your order" she asked a couple say with a smile on there faces.

"Hi. Can I get the stake and for my wife" the brunette woman says.

"Same for me thanks" the blonde one added still smiling.

They linked hands and smiled at each other. It just made her think of Regina. She shrugged it off and wrote down there orders.

"Anything else? Drinks"

"A cola and a sprite. How many weeks" the blonde one asked.

"Ow Umm... 24 now" Emma replied looking to her stomach.

"Awe. Your boyfriend or husband pleased?" The brunette asked.

"I don't know him. It was a drunk mistake. He told me he had a condom on. I don't usually do stuff like this it's just something happened and I drunk the pain away. This ended up happening" Emma explained disappointed in herself.

"Ow sweetie that's not good. Was it a break up"

"Yeah. I admitted I was in love with her and she told me she didn't feel the same. I know she did but she was too scared to admit it" Emma sighed upset.

"It's ok. If she was too scared to admit it then it means she doesn't care enough. You clearly deserve someone better" the blonde says smiling softly.

"Thanks. I've finally learned my lesson about dating my boss"

"I'm Mia and his is penny" the brunette says softly.

"Emma. Nice to meet you. I'll get your meals out as soon as possible"

The blonde walked away from the two woman who watched. They looked back to each other and held hands.

"Poor girl. Seems young as well" penny says feeling sorry for the girl.

"I know. Hopefully she will keep the baby and have someone to love her now" Mia agreed.

Regina walked into the diner with jasmine, Isabella, Henry and Chris. They all sat down in a booth and picked up menus. Emma walked over not noticing who it was.

"Can I take your... ow shit" she says shocked.

Regina looked up and dropped the menu. Her face dropped at the sight of Emma. The kids couldn't believe they were seeing Emma again.

"What are you doing here" Regina asked.

"Me? What the fuck? You know I work here"

"Ow god. I'm sorry I forgot. Now your here can I talk to you" Regina replied feeling stupid.

"I'm working" Emma mumbled as she looked at her note pad.

"On your break. I will be quick"

"Fine. Now what can I get you all"

Emma took there order and went to the kitchen. She gave the order before going on her break. She walked over to Regina who stood up.

"You on a break" she asked.

"You have 10 minutes" Emma replied before walking out back.

Regina quickly followed on behind. They stood outside the toilets and Emma crossed her arms. Regina looked down at her bump and felt awful.

"So are you definitely giving her away" she asked.

"Yeah. Also I don't know what the sex is. I've decided to find out at the next scan" Emma sighed as she held her stomach.

"It's a girl. I promise"

"How do you know"

"I can just tell. The way the bump sits and the shape. It's gonna be a girl" Regina replied feeling the size of Emma's stomach.

"Well it doesn't matter because I can't keep it. I'll make sure it's adopted to a nice family and has a better life than with me" she sighed looking down.

"Don't do it. You'll regret it I promise. That baby needs you more than it needed anyone else"

"Look the baby will have a good life without me. Why do you care"

"Because I gave a child away. I was 15 and it broke me to give that baby up. A little boy who through out the pregnancy I loved. I didn't even get to hold him or name him or anything. My parents payed for to make sure he got a home and I get a photo each year of him on his birthday to show he's growing up well. I miss him so much and it's the most hardest thing to give up a child when your reason is because they will have a better life. I'm warning you now. Don't give her up" Regina admits softly but emotionally.

"I can't look after the baby. I don't have enough to. Just give up on me because everyone else's has" Emma sighed before walking away.