39

Jasmine had Alex on her hip. Isabella, henry and Chris were walking behind her. She opened the door getting Regina and Emma's attention.

"Mummy" Alex says as soon as he saw Emma.

Jasmine giggled and walked over. Regina stood up to hug her children. Jasmine put the small boy down on the bed. Regina watched as Alex walked across to hug Emma. The blonde rapped her arms around him as if it was the first time she had finally held her son.

"Do you remember" Regina asked.

"No... but I can feel I love this boy with all my life" Emma says not wanting to let go.

Alex sat on his mother's lap while still hugging her. He closed his eyes and fell asleep on her.

"Emma he's asleep" Regina says smiling at the young boy.

"He is? Whoa that was quick" she says shocked.

"Your a natural. Anyway these are my children. Jasmine. Isabella. Henry and Chris" Regina introduces her children.

Emma looked at them all. She looked to jasmine then to Isabella. Her head moved to look at Henry and then Chris. They all smiled except Henry who just crossed his arms.

"I don't remember you but the boy with the crossed arms. I feel like I know him" Emma says confused.

Henry looked confused. He walked over to Regina and she put her arm around him.

"You remember Henry" Regina asked.

"No but I think I know him. I don't know just a feeling. Like with you I can feel I have feelings stronger than a crush. With Alex I can feel I love him with all my heart. I hate this. Wheres mum" Emma says getting stressed.

"Emma calm down. Bella go get Diana" Regina says standing up.

Emma has the metal age of a 17 year old now. She can't think like an adult so all this is scaring her. Isabella quickly went outside to find Diana.

"Why did this happened to me" Emma asked. "How did I manage to get hit by a car"

"You did it to save my life. I walked across and a drunk drive came. You pushed me out of her way but didn't move in time. The drunk driver hit you and crashed his car into a lamppost" Regina explained.

"I save your life"

"Yeah. I'm so grateful of it em" Regina softly says holding her hand.

Diana then walked in. She went over to the bed and Emma looked at her. She tried her hardest not to wake Alex.

"Mum this is all so weird" Emma says now worrying again.

"The doctor said you need to stay calm. If you keep freaking out and panicking then you won't get better" Diana says calming her down.

"What if I don't remember? All these people are in my life and I don't know who they are. I have a son mum and I don't know him" Emma says shaking a little.

"Well give you your privacy" Regina says as she guides her kids out of the room.

"Look Emma that woman loves you more than you know. I've seen her here everyday without fail for the last month and know it was there same the whole year and half you were gone. If you want this to work you need to trust her and accept she is right. I love you sweetie and we will get through this but not without her help" Diana explained.

"Is her name Regina? How can I trust a stranger" Emma asked.

"Give her a chance. Get to know her" Diana says with a soft smile.