12

It's been a week. Today is Sunday and Emma's day off. She goes rounds Ruby's to meet her before going out. The blonde knocked on the door and waited.

"Hey girlfriend" ruby answered.

"Hi babes. You ready to go" Emma asked.

They were both dressed up nice to go out on a girls night. Emma had a casual suit on and ruby a tight red dress. It's 6:40 now.

"Yeah. The kids are with there dad so let's go" ruby smiled.

The girls walked to the taxi and got in. The taxi man looked round at them as they did so.

"Awe you couple" he asked in a foreign accent.

"Ow no. Just friends. Can you take us into town to Demi's please" Emma replied laughing.

"Sure. Sure" he says before starting to drive.

The girls were excited to be going out dancing and having fun. It's now starting to dark as the car pulled up. The girls got out as Emma saw jasmine walking towards them with her hood up like she was hiding. Emma grabbed the hood and pulled it down getting the girls attention.

"Hey what the... ow it's you. What the fuck do you want" she asked annoyed.

"Shouldn't you be at home" Emma asked.

"No. Mum knows I'm out. I told her I'd be home later"

"Did you tell her the part about drinking maybe"

"What is wrong with you? Just keep away from me and my family's business. You can't assume you know me" she snapped.

"So where are you going then"

"That's not your concern. Just don't tell mum you saw me outside here. I'm waiting for someone" she says a little calmer now.

"Look. If your ever in trouble or need my help just call. It will stay between us because I know how much you respect your mum" Emma says holding a piece of paper with her number on it.

Jasmine looked at it. She hesitates before taking the paper and slipping it into her pocket. Emma smiled in relief.

"I don't need your help. Cheers anyway. Just don't tell mum. I can't bare to hurt her. Dad does that enough" she says softly.

A car then pulled up. It had no roof on and blaring out music. Two boys in the front and two girls sat on the top of the seats in the back. Jasmine went over and jumped into the car. She sat in the middle of the girls and put her arms in the air. The car drove off as they all cheered and sang to the music.

"Emma come on" ruby says from the doorway.

The girls walked into the club and straight to the bar. They ordered drink and started dancing like they always do. The night went on and ruby found a man to dance with like usual. Emma usually did as well but instead she went to sit at the bar. A girl came over and ran her hair down Emma's shoulder to her hand.

"Hey there. What's a catch like you doing in a place like this huh" she asked.

"Not interested sorry" Emma says not even looking at her.

The girl rolled her eyes and walked away. Emma sipped her beer and thought about how she didn't think this through. Usually she would have someone to dance and drink with. Now she wishes she was with Regina. Emma pulled her phone out and messaged her.

Emma: hey. I'm at Demi's with my girl ruby and she ditched me. Wanna come here and dance xx

Regina was led in bed with Henry. They were watching a film. She heard her phone vibrate and looked towards it. She picked it up and saw Emma's message. She smiled slightly but then saw she was with Henry. As she started replying Henry looked up and read it.

"You can go out mum. I'll go chill in my room or maybe with Chris" he says smiling.

"You sure" Regina asked.

"Of course. Go have fun with your friend. We all know how much of a moron dad is" he replied.

None of Regina's children would dare swear at her or disrespect her. They loved her so much and never argued with her. There dad they didn't care for. They all bad mouthed him and swore at him since they don't care. As much as Regina tries to hide it they all know the marriage is terrible. They spent so much time with there mum they wouldn't ever hurt her. There dad they hardly saw and don't care about much.

Regina: sure. I'll get dressed and be there soon xxx

Emma: great xxx

Regina and Henry got up out of bed. Henry left so Regina could get dressed. She put a tight black dress on and used her hands to fix her hair into place. Since she hasn't taken her makeup of yet she just touched it up. She slipped her heals on and left the room. She went down all the stairs and out the giant door. She got into her limo and told him to take her to Demi's.

Regina: I'm on my way xxx