42

Regina and Emma's lips pulled apart as there eyes locked.

"I love you em. I'm so glad you finally remember" Regina says as she cupped Emma's cheek.

"I love you too. Thank you for staying by me"

"Why didn't you tell me about your mum" she asked softly.

"Ow shit. Mums in there. Ow god now it's out" Emma sighed as she took a step back.

"Em. Why didn't you tell me"

"She told you what happened right? I felt stupid because I left for a stupid reason. I was 17 and it was literally my biggest regret in life. I didn't know how to find her or contact her. The only person I knew where they were was my dad but I can't contact him. I don't wanna to be honest" Emma replied as she was looking down at the floor.

"Why em? Who is he" Regina asked as she stepped forward.

"Fine. He's a world famous singer called John Bongiovi. He goes by Bon Jovi" Emma admits looking down.

"Wait what? Your dad is Bob Jovi" Regina asked shocked.

"Yeah. He had to leave us to tour and told my mum he couldn't come back. He's such a good man but I hate him for leaving" Emma says looking down stressed.

"Well maybe you should go sort out everything with your mum first. Then talk to your dad" Regina replied as she cupped Emma's cheek.

"Alright. Fuck I shouldn't have woken up" Emma laughed.

Regina slapped Emma's arm with a laugh and hugged her. The blonde kissed her fiancés head and kept her close. They pulled away and kissed softly.

"Come on. Do it soon because the kids will be here soon" Regina says as she slapped Emma's ass.

The blonde smirked and went into the room. Regina followed and stood in the door way. Emma saw her son on the bed. She smiled brightly and ran over to him.

"Alex. Ow my baby boy" she says holding him close.

"Mummy... do you remember" he asked as Emma kissed his cheek.

"Yes I do. I remember everything. Including your little toes" Emma replied as she tickled his feet.

"You remember em" Diana asked softly.

"Yeah" Emma says looking up at her softly.

Regina walked in and took Alex from Emma. She sat her on her hip and walked out of the room.

"Come on you. Let's get you some candy" she says as the door closed.

"I'm sorry mum. I was stupid and you were just checking I wouldn't do something I'd regret. I didn't know how to find you" Emma says looking down softly.

She can't ever look at someone when she's admitting something personal. Diana places her hand on Emma's shoulder and smiled at her softly.

"I've missed you" Diana reassured.

"Really? I've missed you too"

Emma leaned in and hugged her mum tight. They held each other close and smiled softly. Emma let a tear roll down her cheek and kept was so happy she had her mum in her life once again. Regina was stood in the doorway now with Alex eating a chocolate bar.

"Mamma you want some" the young boy asked getting both Emma and Diana's attention.

"Sshh sshh. We're not meant to be here" Regina says as she quickly hid behind the wall next to the door.

Emma and Diana just laughed at the brunettes attempt. Regina walked into the room with a soft smile and over to the bed. She placed Alex down and he ran straight across to the edge to be picked up by Emma.

"Mummy! Mummy" he shouts.

Emma picks him up and laughed at the chit around his mouth. She wiped it off and kissed his head.

"Thank you Regina" Diana says with a soft smile.

"For what"

"For being there for Emma. She needs you"