17

Regina and Emma have been secretly together for 4 months now. Chris hasn't told anyone and has forgiven Regina. Chris also goes by he now instead of she and cut his hair short. Regina and robin both are fine and accept it. Emma now works with Regina and still lives in the house like they planned. Today the girls are at work and is very busy. Regina is drawing out the plans with Emma next to her helping.

"How about the sofa next to the fireplace" Emma suggests.

"What and a little in front from the window" Regina questioned.

"Yeah. So moved the tv onto the wall over here and have the sofa opposite. If you have the tv over the fireplace it could cause so damage when the place is lit"

Regina looked at the design. She looked up and mapped out the room in her head. She then rearranged it in her mind to see the perfect room.

"That's actually a good idea. We could stretch the windows out a bit so it is in a curved we could..." Regina starts before she started drawing.

Emma knew she done this all the time. She started talking and never finished when designing a room. She rubbed stuff out and moved everything around in her drawing and head. When she finished she put her pencil down.

"Done" Emma asked.

"Yep. What you think"

"Looks amazing. What now"

"Tomorrow we go with mark to map out all the coordinations of where everything goes. We're done for today" Regina says standing up.

Emma stood up and looked both ways. She slipped her hands on Regina's hip making her smile.

"Job well done"

Regina giggled and kissed Emma softly. She bit her lip before kissing her again. This time deeper. After a few minutes they pulled away and smiled.

"Shall we go back home and do something fun on my bed" Regina smirked.

"Right behind you" Emma replied smirking lots.

The girls linked there hands and walked out of Regina's office. They left the building and got into her car quickly. Regina drove home with Emma next to her.

"What were doing is crazy" Regina says with a laugh.

"Yeah but it's fun and I guess I like you" Emma giggled.

"Hay!" Regina playfully frowned.

Emma giggled and looked over at the girl laughing. The wind from her window was blowing her gorgeous hair back. Her smile was on full display and her laugh was taking over any sound. She appeared perfect. This was the moment Emma realised she's in love with Regina but knew she wasn't allowed to be. She couldn't be in love with someone who's is married and hiding herself. She looked down and held Regina's hand getting her attention.

"What are we going to do? We've been doing this for 4 months now. Where's it going" Emma asked.

"I don't know. Can we not talk about this now please" Regina sighed.

"Fine. Well what about that Halloween party your having tomorrow night" Emma asked with a smile to change subject.

"Ow yeah. What are you going as" Regina asked.

"A dark swan" Emma smirked.

"A dark swan? I'm interested now" Regina says a little excited.

"And what are you dressing up as"

"The evil queen" Regina says with a sassy look over her shoulder.

"We can be swan queen"

"Why not queen swan" Regina cuts her off.

"Cause I'm taller" Emma smirked.

"Fine. Swan queen it is" Regina sighed with a giggle.

Emma winked before looking out he front window. Regina giggled and continued driving. As much as she trusts Emma she doesn't trust her to drive her car. The girls talked and laughed the whole way home. Knowing full well there in love but can't be. Regina thought how she wished for them to be together without secrets but she knows the world is too full of hate for that.