13

Tomorrow I'm going away for a week so might not post until I get back sorry.

Regina arrived at Demi's. She goes into the bar and saw all the people. She pushed past all of the dancing drunks. She then felt a hand on her bum. She turned around and a man smirked at her.

"Hey pretty lady" he says bitting his lip.

"Touch my ass again and I'll break your arm" Regina says looking over her shoulder.

"Ow chill chick" he says holding his hands up.

"Oh i am chill. You don't want to see me mad. Little tip for next time you trying pulling a girl. Don't grab there ass" Regina sassed before going to the bar.

She saw Emma stood there with a beer. She was talking to a girl Regina didn't know. She's tall and brunette. Regina took a breath before going over to them.

"Hey. Regina your here" Emma says smiling. She pulled the small woman into her arms and they held each other close. She kissed the girls woman and pulled away. "This is ruby my best friend. Rubs this is my boss Regina"

This brought relief to Regina. She had heard many things about ruby and vice verser.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you" Regina says holding her hand out.

"And you. I am very drunk so I'm very sorry" ruby says stumbling to Regina's hand. They shook hands quickly with a smile. "I'm gonna go find Danny. Have fun you too" ruby says before walking away.

"She seems nice. Alright let's get me a drink and start dancing" Regina smirked.

Emma slipped her hands around Regina's hips and kissed her cheek. They smiled at each other before looking at the bar.

"Remember what I taught you. Chest out" Emma smirked.

Regina pushed her chest out and winked at Emma.

"Bar tender" Regina called.

The man looked up and walked over to Regina. He took her order and gave her the drink straight away. Regina downed it before putting the glass on the counter.

"Let's dance" Emma says grabbing her hand.

They went to the dance floor and started dancing together. They shared the beer in Emma's hand. Drink after drink. Song after song. The night got later. Regina linked her hand with Emma and pulled her close. She kissed her softly before leaning next to her ear.

"Follow me" she whispered.

They kept hold of each other and walked to the toilets. Regina pulled Emma in and started kissing her lots. They kept themselves close. Regina pulled Emma over to the sinks and pulled away. She lifted herself up onto the side before pulling Emma over. She tangled her hands in the blonde hair and pulled her into a kiss. As they started making out Emma pulled the zip on Regina's dress down. The door then opened. Ruby stood there and watched them pull away.

"Holy god damm. I knew i recognised you" ruby says shocked.

Regina and Emma looked confused.

"What" Emma asked.

Regina then figured it out. Only one person ever said holy god damm. She looked shocked and jumped off the side. No way that could be her.

"No way. Holly?" Regina says shocked.

"Your that Regina. Holy god damm. I can't believe it's you" ruby says shocked.

"How the fuck do you know each other" Emma asked.

"Remember that bisexual best friend I use to stay drunk and make out with. Plus that time that I did in the morning but told her it was me still being drunk" Regina questioned awkwardly. Emma looked confused at ruby before Regina. "That's her. You changed your name"

"I changed everything. Who I am. Who I love. My hair. My look. My style. I'm not holly anymore. Holly is gone" ruby softly replied.

"Wait! Ruby is the girl you first loved" Emma says shocked.

"Yeah"

"You mother fucking lying bastard. You fucking told me you didn't love me and you were straight when I confessed my love to you. Regina how could you do that to me"

"I was afraid. Only person I've ever told is Emma and now you. That's only because i'm in love with Emma" Regina snapped.

Emma looked shocked at Regina. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Regina hasn't noticed what she just said out loud.

"I am over it believe it or not but it's about time I got to say this. You made me the person I am now because I thought there was something wrong with me. I knew you were straight" ruby says annoyed.

Ruby stormed out of the toilets. Regina sighed and looked down.

"I got to go talk to her but we need to talk about what you just said" Emma says holding Regina close.

"Which part"

"The part that you said your in love with me"

Regina's eyes doubled. She didn't mean to say that. She looked shocked. She felt stupid.

"Shit"