20

Emma arrived at the mansion gate for the first time in a month. The guy looked at her and knew who it was.

"Come on dude let me in" Emma sighed.

"Who are you here to see"

"Just let me in you moron. You know I'm allowed in" she says annoyed.

The guy opened he gate and Emma walked in. As she got closer to the house she was surprised to see it looked the same. No music coming out and not drunk people around. She knocked on the door and waited. Jasmine heard before sprinting down the stairs. The maid was about to open it but the tall girl stopped her.

"I got it" she smiled.

"Yes miss"

Jasmine opened the door and Emma was stood there.

"Doesn't seem like there's a party" Emma says confused.

"Coz it's not really a party. It's me, that guy and Mia" she says nervously to show she was scared.

"Where's Mia"

"In my room. Don is so drunk he won't leave me alone"

Jasmine let Emma in and hey quickly went upstairs. The brunette opened her bedroom door and Emma walked in to see Regina on the bed. The richer woman looked up and frowned confused.

"Emma? What are you doing here" she asked.

"I came to help jasmine. She said you weren't in and needed help with a drunk guy. What's going on? Is this you messing with me" Emma asked Regina annoyed.

"Actually it's me. I needed you here" jasmine cuts in.

"You" both woman ask shocked.

"Yeah. I over heard you talking to Chris today mum. I know about you both and I know mum hasn't been herself since Emma's been gone" jasmine admits.

"I'm sorry Jas. I can't do this. I only came to help you with a guy" Emma says before walking to the door.

"No please Emma. Please for me" the brunette girl begged.

"Jasmine this isn't funny. You can't tell anyone you know and you can't just set us up like that to talk" Regina says softly but still a bit of mum voice in there.

"I won't tell anyone if you talk" she blackmailed.

Emma looked at Regina. They both sighed and nod softly at each other. Jasmine smiled and left the room. Regina stayed sat on the bed and looked at her ex.

"You came all this way for her. Thank you" Regina says breaking the awkward silence.

"It's fine. I'd do it for any of them. I can't stay long I have work soon" Emma bluntly replied.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe she knows and done this"

They were both speaking with hardly any emotion and awkwardly. Emma looked up to see Regina was actually upset.

"Why you upset" Emma asked.

"Nothing. Just strange not having you around" she admits. Regina didn't want to get into any details in case she said the wrong thing. "Where do you work now"

"At the diner granny's. I won't be able to be there long though" Emma replied mumbling the last part annoyed.

"Why" Regina curiously asked.

"Doesn't matter. Won't make any difference anyway" Emma sighed a little upset.

"Emma what's wrong" Regina asked standing up.

"Fine. The night after I left here I made ruby come out with me to a club since I was upset about you. I ended up leaving with a guy and had a one night stand. I'm not 3 weeks pregnant" Emma admits looking down the whole time.

Regina went over to her and placed her hand softly on Emma's shoulder. This got the blondes attention. She looked up enough to see her. Green eyes met dark brown eyes in a deep stare.

"Your having a baby" Regina softly asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to give it away though. I can look after a baby on my own while being a waitress. I won't make enough money" Emma shrugged.

"Don't do that. Emma I can give you your job back and if you need money I can help"

"Why? I'm not a charity regina. I don't need your money. I made my decision" Emma replied annoyed.

"I'm just trying to help"

"Look not everyone has always been rich. I don't take money unless I earned it. Don't treat me like you actually care now you know I'm pregnant. If you cared about me you wouldn't have lead me on then through me away like you did" Emma says really annoyed.

She turned around and stormed out of the room. Regina just frowned and rolled her eyes at how Emma reacted.

"It's not the end is it? It never is with my life and story" she sighed sitting down.