56

Should I do a sequel or continue this book.

Emma was on the plane home. She had Adam and John next to her both asleep since it's 6 in the morning. Emma couldn't sleep. She couldn't even bring herself to bother telling Regina there coming. If she didn't approve Emma would help them find a place. The blonde just stared out in the window as the plane started to land.

"Em" Adam says softly.

"Hey. Morning" she says looking at her brother next to her.

"We landing already" he asked.

"Yeah. You slept the whole flight" she chuckled as she sat up.

"Ow god" he sighed with a slight laugh.

Emma rolled her eyes with a laugh and looked back out the window. The plane landed and everyone got off quickly. They checked out and headed for the exit. Stood by the door was Regina waiting. She saw Emma and smiled softly at her. The blonde ran towards her wife and hugged her tight. She lifted her off the floor and spun the brunette around in circles.

"Ow I missed you baby" Emma says with a sigh of relief.

"I missed you too" Regina smiled.

Emma rested her wife down and kissed her softly on the lips. Regina cupped both her cheeks and kept her face close. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I'm sorry I left so angrily. I love you" Emma smiled.

"And I love you my love"

John and Adam walked over to them. Adam has Emma's suit case as well as his own.

"Regina. The blonde is Adam and the brunette is Johnny" Emma introduces as the pair smiled at Regina.

"Hi. I spoke with you right" Regina says pointing at Johnny.

"Yeah. Nice to actually meet you" he says shaking her hand.

"And nice to meet you" Regina says shaking Adams hand.

"Babe they have no where to go. For a few days at least can they stay with us" Emma asked.

Regina looked at the boys who smiled slightly at her. She then looked at Emma who had the same look in her face.

"They can stay. We have the room but it will be a little different with this many people" Regina says smiling softly.

"Thank you baby" Emma says hugging her.

"Your lucky I love you and I missed you"

Emma kisses her wife's cheek before grabbing her suit case. They all walked out of the airport and to Regina's limo waiting outside.

"Whoa! You guys own a limo" Adam asked shocked.

"Well duh! Regina's a model and interior decorator. Obviously she makes a lot of money" John replied laughing.

"Hey I do make money" Emma cuts in.

They got in the car and he driver drove them home. Regina and Emma were sat on one side of the limo talking.

"Is Alex ok" Emma asked.

"Yeah. He's a little star. He missed you"

"I missed him. I also missed you. I know it was a few days but since I left when we were fighting it just felt longer"

"Well your home now... and I have a present for you later" Regina says whispering the last part seductively in Emma's ear.

"I like the sound of that" the blonde replied hugging her wife.

"Awe you guys really do love each other" John says smiling at them.

"Yeah your adorable" Adam adds as the girls looked to them.

"Shut up" Emma chuckled.

"I think the word is thank you em" Regina says over her shoulder.

"And Yes. We love each other so much we dated twice" Emma says making herself and Regina laugh.

"I don't get it" Adam says confused.

"Long story" the girls laughed.