51

Emma stood up to see Regina stood at the two doubles doors. She wore a white dress that came to her feet and off the shoulders. Emma on the other hand had a black suit and tie with her long hair in a platter bun. She smiled brightly at her fiancé as who returned the gesture. A song then played. This is me. Emma looked shocked at the song. Regina just smiled more and started walking.

"This song?" Emma asked with a smile.

"I love you" Regina smirked.

The girls looked at Henry who was stood at the top of the alter. He looked to his first mum and smiled the her. He then turned to his new mum and gave the same gesture.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of my mums Regina Mills and Emma swan. If anyone has any reason why they shouldn't be married I'll kill you" he says making everyone laugh. "Face each other. Mum you may go first" he says looking to Regina.

"Well I lost my vows so I'll have to wing this. Don't judge me. When I first met you I never thought I'd be stood here with you. Granted I took one look at you and knew I was going to have strong feelings but truly never thought I'd be this lucky. I promise to honour and stay by you for the rest of my life until I die" Regina says smiling softly at Emma.

"That was beautiful mum" he says making her smile more. "Now mum your turn"

"I can't top that but I can give it ago. Your not only the love of my life but your also my best friend. You suck by me even when I was in a coma. When I was young I dreamed of having someone who did this for me but thought it was all just a fantasy. I'm so glad your not. You'll always be in my heart and you have since that first time I saw you walking down the stairs. I love you" Emma smiled. Regina had tears in her eyes at how beautiful that was. One escaped. "I totally won that"

"Your such a child" Regina laughed.

"By the power invested in me by some random website mum got me to do. I now pronounce you wife and wife. Mum you may kiss the bride" Henry says smiling at them.

Emma stepped forward and cupped Regina's cheeks.

"May I" she asked smirking.

"Bit late for me to start saying no" Regina chuckled as she leaned in.

The girls both laughed into there first kiss as a married couple. They then hugged and held each other close. Everyone was there. Regina's mum. Jasmine and little cliff. Isabella and her boyfriend. Henry and his girlfriend. Chris and his girlfriend. Bon Jovi and his family. Diana and her family. Friends from across the country and world. Everyone came to witness the wedding of Regina Maria Mills and Emma Elizabeth swan.