52

It's a year later. Regina woke up in her bed alone. She looked around as saw the bathroom door was shut with the light open. A mumble was coming from inside. She went over and opened the door.

"Well I don't care! Figure it out" Emma snapped into the phone.

"Em" Regina questioned.

The blonde looked up to see her wife in the doorway. She put one finger up to signal one second and closed the door. Regina just frowned confused. She couldn't hear what Emma was saying but could hear her shouting. Regina shrugged it off and went back to her bed. She had her phone in her hand but fell asleep.

"Gina? You awake" Emma asked coming out the bathroom.

She saw Regina asleep which made her smile slight. She went over and took the phone out her hand. She placed it on the side before looking back at her wife. Regina then opened her eyes and smiled slightly at Emma.

"Who were you so angry at" Regina asked.

"Just some people at my company. I have to go out of town for a few days" Emma says softly.

"What? Why" she asked now sitting up.

"Business shit. You know what it's like trying to run a company"

"You own a building company"

"Yeah and my orders are fucked up. I have to go" Emma sighed.

"When will you be back" Regina softly asked.

"I don't know. A few days. What's with all he questions" Emma asked standing up a little annoyed.

"Whoa don't get shitty with me. I asked you a simple question. What aren't you telling me" she asked curiously.

"Nothing. Fucking hell Regina"

The brunette got out of bed angry now. She glared at her wife which sent a shiver down Emma's back.

"Don't you dare fucking hell me when I asked how long you'd be gone. Just because your in a mood don't take it out on me" Regina growled.

She stormed out the room and slammed the door shut. Emma's phone then started ringing. She looked down and saw the name Adam across it. She sighed and answered the phone.

"What did I tell you?" She asked angry.

Regina went downstairs and to the kitchen. She saw jasmine feeding 1 year old cliff breakfast. Isabella was next to her with a cup of coffee.

"Since when do you drink coffee" she asked walking in.

"I need to stay awake. I have my college interview tomorrow and need to travel down there" she replied before drinking her drink again.

"Where's mum" jasmine asked.

"Being an arse upstairs" Regina sighed as she made herself a cup of coffee.

"Why? What happened"

"She's just in a bad mood. I hope anyway"

Emma walked in holding 5 year old Alex on her hip. She sat him on the island and kissed both daughters.

"I have to get going or I'll be late. Love you all" Emma says before kissing Regina's cheek.

She left the room and Regina quickly followed. The brunette grabbed her wife's shoulder and spun her around.

"Your not fucking leaving on that! Where are you going and for how long"

"It doesn't matter. I'll be back in a week max. I have to go" Emma sighed before walking to the door.

"Fucking coward" Regina sighed making sure she was heard.

"I am no coward" Emma snapped looking round at her.

"You are a coward. Can't even talk to your wife"

"I'm talking to you right now! I have to be on a plain in a few hours and I can't be late. Don't be an ass Regina" Emma snapped annoyed.

"You know what? Fuck off. I ain't dealing with you. See you whenever you decide to come home" Regina says before walking away.

"So you make me talk and then walk away. What the fuck Regina" Emma growled.

"Don't fucking try me Emma swan mills! Don't even think about it"

Emma sighed and left the house with her bag. Regina rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen.

"Your mother is a real arse sometimes" Regina sighed before sipping her coffee.