38

It's been an hour. Regina's kids were told to go home instead of seeing Emma since she wasn't stable. Jasmine was already there since she was looking after Alex. Regina was now sat in the room with Emma. Diana was talking to the doctor.

"So you and me? We're actually dating" Emma asked glancing at the brunette in the chair beside her.

"Yeah. We went through a lot together but we've made it" Regina says softly.

"Like what? How long have we been together"

"Now that involves some counting and a long story" Regina chuckled. She sat up and looked at the curious blonde. "You became my nanny at my house since I'm rich and so was my husband"

"You we're married to a man" Emma questioned.

"Yes. I'm a lesbian though. We ended up having a secret affair and you were the first person I told that I'm gay in the entire world. My parents never accepted gays so I couldn't come out. You managed to get me to tell you somehow. After that I was still scared to tell people or admit I was in love with you. We broke up after 3 or 4 months"

"We did? Because you were scared of telling people" Emma asked.

"Yeah. You then got pregnant in a one night stand. I came to help you when you were in labour and helped raise the baby. You were so scared of loving me that you married a woman you don't love. A few months after you came to find me and admitted your love for me and told me about the divorce. We got back together because even when we weren't together we're in love. You got hit by a car a month later and I've been here everyday for you" Regina says looking at Emma softly.

"So we're in love"

"Yes. Madly"

"If so why don't I remember you" Emma asked.

"Beats the fuck out of me" Regina shrugged with a chuckle.

"Well you seem like type. If your this pretty and rich how did I get you"

"Well I would say your quite the charmer but actually I was the one to take a liking to you" Regina smirked with a chuckle.

"So you charmed me? Really" Emma asked now shocked a bit.

"Sort of. I whistled. You came running like a lost puppy"

Regina and Emma giggled at what she said. Nothing felt better to Regina than hearing that laugh.

"Sounds like me. Im sorry I don't remember you. I wish i did"

"Me too. Your son wants to see you. He's only 3 and doesn't understand you don't remember him" Regina explained.

"So I have a 3 year old son who has Down syndrome and wants to see me" Emma asked. Regina nods softly as she took her phone out. "What about your kids"

"Up to you. They are old enough to understand"

"They can come. Be nice to meet new people... or old people"

Regina stood up and placed her phone next to her ear. Emma watched the girl carefully.

"Hi Jas. Emma's ok. You can come down and bring Alex" Regina says as jasmine answered.

"Alright. Does she remember" her daughter asked.

"No. She doesn't" Regina softly replied not even looking at Emma.

"Ok. We're on our way" she says before hanging up.

Regina put the phone in her pocket and sat back down. Emma smiled at her slightly. She knew Regina wasn't lying since she felt something between them. She was about to get the chance to fall in love with her girlfriend once again.