40

Didn't mean to post this yesterday. Sorry for the confusion.

The next day finally came. Alex wanted to stay with Emma so Regina slept at the hospital with them. Diana left to go have a good night sleep at home since she knew Regina was fine with her. Emma woke up to see Regina playing with Alex. He was giggling at everything she did. Regina smiled and scrunched her nose up making him burst out laughing. Emma giggled slightly which got her attention.

"Morning" Regina smiled.

"Hi" Emma replied shyly.

"Feeling better today" Regina asked as she sat Alex on her lap and hugged him.

"Yeah. I don't remember but I'm calmer. I had a strange dream last night. You were in it" Emma says as she sat up.

"Mummy? Your awake" Alex says excitedly.

"Hi baby" Emma says as she held her arms out.

Regina lifted Alex so he could hug his mum. Emma held him close on her lap and kissed his head softly.

"So What was your dream about" Regina asked as she crossed her legs and sat up straight.

"Well I was at the alter to get married but it was to this girl I don't recognise. She was pretty but not you pretty like normal girl pretty. I then looked across and saw you sat there upset. You nodded softly with a fake smile. I don't get the dream but it confused me that's all" Emma says with a shrug.

"That was your wedding day Emma. You married a girl since you didn't think I loved you" Regina says with a chuckle.

"Wait I remembered my wedding in a dream. Is this how I'm getting my memory back" Emma asked excitedly.

"Maybe. Depends if you remember doing it"

"No. I just saw it"

"Well I'm not sure. I'm not the smartest" Regina giggled.

"What's your job"

"I'm an interior decorator and model"

"I'm dating a model? How" Emma asked with a laugh.

"Yep. You literally have a hundred photos of me modelling on your phone" Regina laughed.

"Can I see some" Emma softly asked.

Regina smiled and clicked on a photo of her modelling. She gave the phone to Emma.

"Swipe" she says softly.

Emma took the phone and saw the photo. Her mouth dropped at how beautiful and hot she was.

"Whoa

"Whoa... there amazing" Emma says shocked. "Seriously how am I dating you? This is insane"

"Because your an amazing woman who I love more than anything" Regina smiled.

Alex looked up at the phone and smiled at the fact he saw Regina.

"Look mamma. It's you mamma" he says getting excited.

"That's right my cleaver little man" Regina smiled as she tickled his stomach a little.

"He's a bright little one for someone with his condition" Emma says as she smiled at her son.

"He's so smart already and remembers lots of stuff. His speech is so good compared to a boy his age with Down syndrome" Regina says so proud of her and Emma's son.

"I'm proud of him" Emma smiled before kissing her sons head. "Your actually kinda cute by the way" Emma shyly says.

"Please Emma. Don't be shy. It's not the first time I've heard you say that. Although I can quote you saying sup my hot baby maker which did ear you a slap on the arm" Regina laughed causing Emma to go bright red.

"I actually said that"

"Yep. For someone as posh as me I never thought I'd here someone say that"

"It's strange. I can feel myself falling for you already and I barely know you" Emma says with a soft smile.

"Because you do know me. You just don't remember. Your heart does though" Regina replied smiling.

"What if your not with me when I remember"

"I'll always be here. I have been for nearly 2 years"

"Your a good person Regina. If I don't remember maybe I can call in love with you again"