9

A month has passed. It's Emma's day off today so she went out to meet her friend ruby. Ruby has 2 children and is now broken up with her boyfriend. She has a steady job and is coping fine without him. Emma knocked on her front door and waited.

"Hey beautiful" ruby says answering the door.

"Hey" Emma smiled before hugging her.

She stepped into the house and they went to the lounge. Ruby's first born child Ella came running in. She's 4 and a little cutie. She hugged Emma who quickly picked her up and sat her on her hip.

"Hi Emma" she says excitedly.

"How's my favourite 4 year old" Emma asked before nuzzling her nose against Ella's.

The girl giggled before putting her thumb up. Emma looked to ruby and felt a tongue on her cheek. She looked back at Ella who was giggling.

"What do you think your doing" Emma says tickling her.

"Ella where's Missy" ruby asked her daughter.

"Upstairs. Do I go get her"

"Yes please"

Emma put Ella down and she ran out the room.

"That girl has so much energy" Emma says sitting down.

"God I know. So how is everything with the job" ruby asked.

"Good. I kissed the woman of the house so pretty good" Emma smirked.

"Wait what? You kissed that hot ass woman" ruby says shocked.

"Yep. Granted we were both drunk but it didn't feel like a drunk kiss" Emma replied casually but ruby just looked shocked.

Ella came back with 2 year old missy. The younger girl went straight to Emma who picked her up.

"Your back" she says smiling.

"I am cutie pie. Did you miss me"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes" she replied excitedly.

"I missed you too" Emma says before kissing her nose.

"Alright girls go find toto" ruby says to her daughters.

The two small girls left the room to find there dog. Emma looked back at ruby with a smile and giggled a little.

"I still can't believe you named your dog after the dog in wizard of oz" she laughed.

"Ella picked not me. Let's go back to you. What do you mean it didn't feel like a drunk kiss" ruby asked confused.

"It was really passionate. It felt like something was actually there between us you know"

"Did you tell her this"

"No. She doesn't remember the kiss. Well that's what she claims. She says she's straight but honestly I think she's hiding that she's gay or bi. I guarantee she remembers it" Emma says sitting forward.

"Why though"

"Because of how she reacted when I told her. I could hear in her voice she was lying somehow. She must be hiding it"

"Ain't she married" ruby asked.

"Yeah but they don't love each other. Robin cheats on her all the time and she doesn't care"

"Ow that's awful. Why would she do that? I got rid of peters sorry ass when I knew I was getting no where with him" ruby says a little shocked.

"I know right. She said how they have never loved each other. Just a way of getting there parents of there backs" Emma shrugged.

"Is she hot though"

"Smoking hot" Emma agreed.

"Sweet" ruby asked.

"One of the nicest people" Emma smiled.

"You like her don't you" ruby smirked.

"Yeah. She is literally perfect. It sucks she's married and possibly straight" Emma sighed.

"Well you kissed once maybe you can again" ruby smirked.

Meanwhile Regina was at home with her kids. They were in the lounge either on there phones or watching a film. Jasmine sighed and sat up.

"I might go upstairs" she says looking miserable.

"Come on family time" Regina says softly.

"Fine" her daughter replied before cuddling back close to her.

Regina put her arm around jasmine and kissed her head. All her children are very different and some don't get along with robin but they are all close to Regina. She has always been there for and with them. They respect when she says no. Robin can't get jasmine to do anything he wants her to. Henry sometimes but rarely.

"When is dad home" Chris asked.

"Not sure sweetie" Regina replied to her daughter.

"Do you actually love dad" Henry asked.

"Why do you ask that"

"Because you guys don't act like it" he replied.

"Mine and your dads relationship is very complicated. We're no Snow White and Prince Charming" Regina says with a chuckle at the end.

"I never liked them though. Evil queen was always the best" Isabella says smiling.

"That's true. Don't worry about me and your dad though"

After half hour the film finished. Regina left her children to go upstairs. She sat on her bed and took her diary out from under her mattress. She wrote everything in it and never let anyone read it. She took a pen out and started writing.

Dear diary,
Today I spent with my kids. The 4 goof balls that make my life good. There's one other person that makes my life worth living. Emma. I know I've spoken about her every day I've known her but that's because there's something about this woman. I have such strong feelings for her that I hate having. I can't believe I kissed her. I know when I did I still had full control over myself. I knew what I was doing and that makes it worse. Maybe I could tell her. No one will have to know. That will never work.

"Mum" henry says from outside the door.

"I'll be out in a minute" Regina replied before looking back down at her diary.

I can't keep tricking myself I can be happy. If mum accepted it then I'd be with her right now. Tomorrow I'm going to dads grave. I want to talk to him about all this. I know he can't make comments about me being a lesbian if I'm taking to a stone. I just know he can hear me. I should go but will write tomorrow. Love Regina xx

Regina stood up and slipped the book under her mattress. She sighed softly at how she is such a hypocrite with her children. Especially Christ. Always telling them to be who they are and never hide while she's doing exactly that. Regina wouldn't confess her feelings out loud. She couldn't ever bring herself to.