8

Regina sat up in her bed. Her bed was empty except her obviously. She remembered everything from the night before.

"Ow god" she sighed.

She sat up and saw she was in only her underwear. The woman quickly got dressed and went over to her bathroom. She splashed her face with water and looked in the mirror. She dried her face and thought about last night. The door opened and Regina jumped. Robin was stood there.

"Morning. How do you not look worse" he asked confused.

"What" regina replied.

"Are you hungover at all"

"No. I never really got hangovers. I obviously did when we were teenagers but not anymore. I don't remember coming home though"

"You and Emma got here about half 1. You came into the room. Well stumbled. Told me how you went out drinking. You took your dress off and passed out" he replied trying not to laugh.

"That's why I'm in my underwear. Where's the kids" she says walking towards them.

"At school. It's 9 o'clock Regina. I came to say goodbye. I'm off to work. I gave Emma the day off since she is hanging out of her ass" he says with a laugh. Regina giggled slightly at the fact she is ok compared to Emma. "She went back to bed and is going to work Sunday instead"

"That's nice of you. Have fun at work" Regina says as they left the bathroom.

"Goodbye" he replied before leaving the room.

Regina climbed back into bed and looked at the ceiling. She sighed and closed her eyes. The woman rubbed them before opening. The door then knocked.

"Who is it" she asked sitting up.

The door opened and Emma smiled softly at her. Regina returned the gesture.

"Hey. I just came to see if you felt ok" Emma says feeling awful.

"Just because I don't go out drinking doesn't mean I don't. When your married to robin you drink every night" Regina laughed.

"Ow god how are you not the littlest bit hungover" Emma asked with a sigh.

"You look like shit" Regina giggled.

She patted the bed. Emma walked over and led down in the bed. She rests her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.

"Your bed is so nice. Sorry for intruding your space" Emma says tiredly.

"It's ok. I was planning on staying in bed today for a change anyway" Regina adds lying back down.

"Last night was crazy"

"Yeah I guess it was. I don't remember much though" Regina lied.

She couldn't tell Emma she remembered the kiss. It would make it even more awkward. Also she couldn't have Emma knowing she's a lesbian.

"Do you remember you pulling me on the dance floor very drunk to dance with the slow songs" Emma laughed.

"I did? Ow god I'm sorry" Regina sighed.

"It's fine. Your a good kisser though" Emma smirked still having her eyes closed.

"Ow shit. I kissed you" Regina says acting shocked.

"Yeah. You honestly don't remember? I mean I've kissed lots of woman drunk before but you were different" Emma says now opening her eyes.

Regina sat up and looked over at her. She saw Emma was serious but she couldn't let anyone know.

"I honestly can't remember. I mean like you I've kissed many of people drunk. I have no idea what your talking about though. Sorry" Regina shrugged.

Emma giggled and closed her eyes again. She pretends she didn't care but she really does. Regina led down and closed her eyes. She moved up a little closer to Emma.

After a few minutes Emma was gently snoring. Regina found this cute. She knew that Emma must be asleep. She moved up closer and put her arm around the blondes waist. Her hand rested on Emma's lower back facing a downwards position. Sleeping Emma cuddled into Regina. The brunette rapped her arm around her more and fell asleep.

They slept for about an hour until Regina woke up. She had Emma still cuddled close to her and holding her close. She moved a little which woke Emma up.

"I didn't mean to wake you" Regina says softly.

"I'm so sorry I was cuddling you. I forgot to say when i sleep I hug" Emma says a little worried.

"It's fine" Regina shrugged.

The girls are now looking into each other's eyes still led down. Regina wanted to be with Emma more than ever now. She broke the tension and sat up.

"I should go back to my room. You don't want me here all day" Emma says also sitting up.

"No stay. I love having you around" Regina quickly says.

"Thanks. Those pictures of you yesterday were amazing by the way"

"Awe thank you. I have to quickly powder my nose. One moment please" Regina says before walking into the bathroom.

She closed the door and leaned against it. Her head was resting on it and she hugged the door. Tears streamed from her eyes silently showing her pain. She hated that she had to hide. She hated every minute of it. She can feel herself falling in love. Denying love will make her feel worse but accepting it could ruin her life. She pushed off the door and wiped her tears away. Regina used some tissues to wipe the rest. She looking in the mirror at her puffy red eyes.

"Ow god" Regina whispered.

The woman grabbed some makeup and tried quickly covering it up. She blends it before putting all that away. The brunette flushed the chain and wet her hands before drying until damp and leaving the room.

"That nap was good. I feel better now" Emma says stretching.

"That's good. I do apologise for how I acted last night. As you can tell I'm only like that when I let my hair down"

"Honestly Regina I've seen a lot worse. My friend through up while kissing a guy. I know disgusting" Emma says with a chuckle.

"Do you like the tv program friends" Regina asked with a smile.

"I love it. Didn't think it was your cup of tea though" Emma excitedly replied.

"Ow no I love it dear. Lie down and let's watch" Regina says before climbing into bed.

Tell me if your still enjoying this story because I love writing it😊😊❤️❤️